Chapter 18

~3 week later~

"Hey I wanted to talk to you guys" Beyoncé said to her kids.

"Umm.......me and mama split up, I didn't want to but it was her choice. I'm not saying it's her fault and you guys go hating her, it was my fault too. I shouldn't have lied to her, I should've been more firm on the other guy but I wasn't. We both decided that you all will stay with me and she'll have y'all Friday-Monday" Beyoncé said to her kids.

" split up? What that mean?" Adriana asked.

"It means mama and I aren't together anymore, we won't be living it the same house anymore" Beyoncé explained.

"But I don't want you and mama to spilt up" Adriana mumbled as tears began to fill her eyes.

Aliyah wrapped her arms around her little sister rubbing her arm.

" it's going to be ok Ana" Aliyah said.

"You And Mama will get back together again right?" Anthony asked bey.

"I don't know baby.... I don't know"

Aiden stared at his mom the whole time, he seen the pain in her eyes and heard it in her voice. She had heavy bags under her eyes and she looked to drained, they moved into a new house pretty quick. It wasn't as big as yours house but it was enough room for them all. Aiden watched his mom leave the room disappearing upstairs. Beyoncé got right into bed and cried, something she's been doing for the last few weeks. Hearing the door creak open, Bey didn't even look up to see who it was. Feeling the bed dip on both sides of her.

"Don't cry mommy" Anthony said wiping Beyoncé's tears away.

"Remember you said big girls don't cry" Adriana said to her mom.

Only more tears came spilling down Beyoncé face. Aliyah wiped her own tears before she leaned over kissing her mother's cheek. She wanted to say something but nothing came out. Aiden wasn't going to cry, he had to be strong for his mom.

"It's going to be alright Mama.... you have us and we're not going anywhere" Aiden said rubbing his mom back.

///////

"I don't want anything to do with him, that song we did together on my EP I want it off" Bey said to Phil.

"Alright. Anything else?" He asked.

"I want my EP to drop at the end of this week, and my album to drop next month on the 15th" Bey Said.

Beyoncé felt wayne staring at her but she didn't care, wayne ruined her marriage and she didn't want him anywhere near her ever again.

"This is bullshit! I fucking brought you up and now you're kicking me to the side because your wife has trust issues!" Wayne shouted.

Beyoncé sat there just ignoring him as she kept her eyes on phil like he was the only person in the room.

"Beyoncé do you really think you can write and record at least 13 songs in about 3-4 weeks?" Phil asked.

"I'm positive" Bey Said.

"Alright then" phil Said.

Beyoncé got up leaving the room and Wayne was right behind her. Walking inside the elevator she tried to close it before he could get in but it was too late.

"So that's how you're gonna play Beyoncé ? After everything I did for you" Wayne said.

"Ok thank you wayne for introducing me to a manager but everything else I got on my own so do me a favor and stay the fuck out of my life" Beyoncé Said.

Wayne hit the wall right above Beyoncé head, staring at her for awhile. He left when the elevator doors opened.

///////

"How you feeling Mama?" Aiden asked.

" my head is just really hurting that's all" Beyoncé said strolling on instagram.

Aiden looked over at his mom before grabbing it out of her hand.

" Mama don't put yourself through anymore pain. Looking at her tags isn't going to help" Aiden said.

" I know" Beyoncé Said wiping the tears away.

" she's just a rebound Mama, she's not even ma type.......come on let's get you to bed, you look tired" Aiden said.

Aiden walked his mom to her room getting her in bed before he got in with her. He didn't want to leave his mom by herself, she needed someone to hold her and he was going to be that person.