Chapter 30

~3 week time skip~

"I gotta to teach you how to roll now" Nixon said rolling up a joint.

" I've been practicing actually. Been using my mama stash" Aiden said.

" your mama still got all your shit?" Nixon asked.

" most of it. She's starting to give some stuff back little by little"

"And she thinks me and Aliyah don't know she's back with my ma" Aiden said.

" damn, I almost had her" Nixon said sparking the joint up.

"My mom will never date you bruh, so just give it a rest" Aiden said.

"I don't think you understand how sexy your mama is. ILL NEVER STOP WANTING FOR HER" Nixon Said loudly.

"You're my best friend but I hate you" Aiden said laughing.

//////

"Beyoncé. Yo whole ass is out" You said.

" Y/N you've been complaining about my outfits this whole time" Bey said looking at You in the mirror.

"if you ain't putting a show on for me then you don't need to be wearing this stuff" You said.

"Oh my god" Bey said rolling her eyes as she stripped out the one piece.

Sticking her head out the changing room she gave the outfit to her designer.

"I like that one Paul" Bey Said.

"Alright and here's the last one" he said giving the one piece outfit.

"Damn" you said when Bey put the outfit on.

"Oh so you like this?" Beyoncé asked looking at herself.

"Hell yeah" You said getting up, wrapping your arms around Bey.

"I'm not wearing this for you" Bey said moving out of Your arms.

"What if I buy you something similar to this, would you wear it for me?" You asked.

"remember when I wanted you to match with me and you told me you're not wearing that?so no" she Said.

" come on Bey that was years ago and I don't like glitter. You can't get mad because I don't like glitter" You said.

"And you can't get mad because I don't want to wear a certain outfit for you" she said rolling her eyes before she took off the one piece.

You ran your hand over your face before putting your attention back into your phone. Beyoncé grabbed her things before leaving You in the room.

/////

"Anthony stop jumping on the couches!" Aliyah said.

"You don't tell me what to do" Anthony said still jumping on the couch.

"I'm not going to say it again Anthony! Get off the damn couch or I'm telling on you" Aliyah said.

"Get down Tony or mama will beat you" Adriana said to her twin.

"Ight, and I'm telling mama you cussed at me" Anthony said getting off the couch.

" boy shut up" Aliyah said smacking him in the head.

They all turned their head towards the door when they heard keys.

" where the hell you been!? Mommy said we both had to watch them" Aliyah said when she seen it was just her older brother.

"Bro just chill" Aiden said high as a kite.

"Now you watch them, I'm going to my room" Aliyah said.

"Aiden have you been crying? Your eyes red" Adriana said.

"No Ana, when i was walking home dirty flew in my eyes that's it" Aiden said sitting on the couch.

"Aye Anthony you wanna play mortal kombat?" Aiden asked.

"Yes!

//////

"I can't believe you're pregnant again! I'm so excited" Tina said rubbing Beyoncé's flat stomach.

"I know, but this is the last one. After I have this baby I'm burning my tubes" Bey Said.

"You sure about that?" Tina asked.

"Yes. I didn't even want another child, I'm getting older ma" she said.

"Girl you think you might pop out another set of twins?" Mark asked.

"Oh god, I hope not. I don't want to go through that again" Beyoncé Said.

"My poor daughter in law got it bad during the twins labor" Tina.

"Poor her!? I was the one pushing them out all she did was hold my hand" Bey Said.

"Do you not remember you fracturing a bone in her hand?" Tin asked making mark laugh.

"........ I don't recall" Bey Said.

"Well I'm pretty sure Y/N does" Mark Said.

" I don't want twins again. I don't think my body can go through that again" Bey said rubbing her flat stomach.

"So when do you plan on telling her?"mark asked.

"tonight....after sex" Bey said laughing.

"Oh lord" Tina said getting up going to the kitchen.

"You sex addict" Mark Said.

"I am not.she just turns me on every time I'm around her" Beyoncé chuckled.

"Yeah I can tell since you two had sex in my bathroom" Tina shouted from the kitchen making bey and Mark laugh.

"That was all her ma" Bey said.