Chapter 39

"How the fuck you got caught?" You asked.

"I spit on the floor" snoopy said with his head down.

"Nigga is you stupid. Bruh now you gotta do time and they might be coming after our ass next" cj said in a low tone.

" if these officers wasn't around I'll beat the fuck out of you for doing some stupid shit like that" cj said.

" it's all good man, imma take the blame for. I know y'all got a families to worry about,Y'all can't be in here" snoopy said.

"Anything you need call me Alright, I'll be putting money on yo books" You said.

"Yeah ok. Tell ya wife to come see me sometime then" snoopy said joking.

"Ight na, don't get ya jaw taken off" You said standing up to leave.

"Alright Y'all be safe out there" snoopy said to the both of them.

"You too man" cj said.

"Year drop lookin nice" you said before leaving.

Both you and cj walked out to Your car. You was kinda relieved that you ain't have to worry about going to jail.

"Bruh my wife was talking about moving to a different country if I had to go to jail" You laughed.

" oh yeah Bey that ride or die chick. She gave you three kids and with one on the way, she put up with yo cheating phase back in college. Man you should be kissing the grounds she walk on" cj said.

"Man I do. That's my baby, I love her to death" You said driving back to his house.

" I just hope me and Angie end up like you and Bey, y'all been together for a long time man" he said.

"Just don't do stupid shit like me man"

//////

"Mommy can we go out for lunch?" Anthony asked.

"We have to wait for mama baby. Remember mommy's car is in the shop" Bey said.

" can we call her" Anthony said leaning on Beyoncé.

Beyoncé grabbed her phone giving it to her son. Anthony found your name before he FaceTime you.

"Yesss baby" You said not looking at the phone.

"Mama we want lunch" Anthony said.

" lunch? Yo mama didn't cook?" You asked.

" no I didn't, I'm not gonna be cooking everyday" Beyoncé answered.

" Ight lil man I'm on my way back" You said.

"Yesss! Ok" he said before hanging up.

" ma go get dress and put on something nice for mama" Anthony said with a smile.

Beyoncé looked over at her son before chuckling.

" why do I have to put something nice on for your mama" Bey said going inside the closet.

"Oh this mommy! Mama like when you wear this dress. She be looking at you a lot" Anthony said pointing at Beyoncé's black dress that was in the draw.

" no baby, this is something I wear in the house at night" Beyoncé said talking about the small night dress.

.......

Y'all ended up going to get  Adriana out of school while Aliyah and Aiden met them at the restaurant.

"Why you eating off my plate when you got food right there" You said to your youngest daughter.

"Because you love me" Adriana said laughing.