Chapter 48

You got out jail that Monday paying 20,000 and was put on probation. It was either that or sit in jail and miss the birth of your child.

" where's the stash?"Bey asked you.

"What stash?" You asked.

" Don't play dumb. I don't need you going back to jail baby"

" Bey that's a lot of weed to just throw away and I know how to pass a drug test" You said getting up grabbing your wooden box.

"Well I need my wife here with me and not in jail" Bey said pecking Your lips before taking the box out your hand.

"Just tell cj to come get it" You said.

"Nope because his girlfriend doesn't want him smoking at all" Beyoncé said walking to the bathroom with You following behind her.

Beyoncé took the weed out the box dumping all the weed out the bag into the toilet.

"Baeeeeee" you whined.

//////

"Aiden wants to come home" Aliyah said to both her parents as she walked in y'all room.

" where is he? He could've been came home" Beyoncé said.

" he can't..... he's with his dad" Aliyah said.

"His dad!? Yeah bae I'm going back to jail" You said walking towards the closet where he kept his favorite gun.

" if you go in that closet I will punch you in your eye" Beyoncé said getting off the bed.

" did he give you an address?" Bey asked.

" lemme see, imma go down there and get him" You said.

" did you forget you're on probation?" Beyoncé stated.

" he didn't give an address but you can track our iPhones" Aliyah said.

" ok let's just call the cops" Bey said.

.........

" talking bout some damn cops when we can go get him ourselves" You said driving to the location.

"Because you're on probation and Eric could have a gun"

"Well you married somebody that don't give a fuck" you said.

"Well that means I got to get rid of you huh?" Beyoncé said looking out the window.

"yeah when i die" You said.

"How did he get in contact with him again. And he didn't even tell us"

So many thoughts was going through Beyoncé head right now. But she was praying her child was ok. Pulling up to some apartment buildings You got out car.

" I can't go up those stairs" Bey said.

"That's why you're gonna sit your sexy thick self right here" You said kissing her forehead.

You didn't know which apartment Aiden was in so you started at the bottom knocking on the doors.

"Didn't I tell you to take the trash out!" Eric yelled from the kitchen.

" I was getting to it dad, I was getting the trash from the other rooms" Aiden said limping.

Aiden slowly walked pass his dad to get the trash. Eric smacked him in his head as he passed by. Aiden walked out the door going down the stairs on the side, walking down to the second level Aiden spotted you all the way down the hall. Looking up to see if his dad was standing by the door he started walking towards You, trying to stand closer to the wall so Eric wouldn't see him.

"Y/N" Aiden shouted but not too loud"

" alright thank you ma'am" You said about to move on the other side.

Seeing You walking towards the other way he picked up his pace but stopped when he seen his dad door open.

"Shit" he mumbled to himself.

If he walk any further Eric was going to see him but if he just stand there he's gonna miss You.

" Y/N!"Aiden shouted.

Eric quickly looked down on the 2nd floor seeing Aiden. Eric ran towards the stairs.

You turned around hearing your name but you didn't see nobody.

" Y/N!" Aiden shouted again as he tried to run on his sore ankle.

"AIDEN GET BACK HERE!" Eric shouted trying to catch up with him.

You ran back around the corner crashing into Aiden.

" come on mind your business this don't have anything to do with you.

"Yeah that's dead, you gave up your rights long time ago. Let's not make this into a big scene. We both know if the cops come you're going to jail so just go back to yo house and I'll take Aiden and go" You said.

"And why would I do that" Eric said.

" come on man, Bey is right downstairs and you know she'll call the police on yo ass in a heartbeat"

Eric thought about it, he didn't want to go back to jail. Looking at Aiden again before he walked away.

/////

" when you get better you're so fucking grounded and I mean it" Beyoncé said wiping her tears away.

" I know" Aiden mumbled.

"You could've talked to me Aiden, he was feeding you nothing but lies sweetie" Bey said.

" I don't know why I believed him in the first place" he said.

" because you're stupid" Aliyah mumbled.

"Stop it" Beyoncé said looking at her daughter.

" so the bank said they'll get right on it, you just have to go to the bank and sign some papers" You said coming back in the room.

" good, I want all my money back from that bastard and I'm getting the police involved" Bey said.