Chapter 15

"You can have my jacket Carmen" Adriana said taking off her jacket giving it to Carmen.

" thank you Ana, you're my best friend" Carmen said hugging Adriana.

"Come on let's go eat lunch" Adriana said grabbing Carmen's hand as they ran towards the table in the corner.

" hi Carmen" Anthony said before sitting down across the two girls.

Both Adriana and Anthony gave Carmen some of they lunch like they always did. All three of them sat and ate lunch together before it was time to go back to class.

/////

"You can't be looking at my mom like that while you're with us for the weekend" Aiden said.

"I don't know na, yo mama sexy as hell but I'll try my best not to look at her though"Nixon said as they sat in Aiden's car for lunch.

" so do yo mama walk around the house in shorts and big shirts?" Nixon asked.

" Bruh Chill out" Aiden said.

" Alright,Alright"

/////

" so Eric had text me. He wants to see Aiden" Beyoncé said.

" Aiden don't want to see him, been burned that bridge with Aiden when he called you a bitch" You said fixing you and Bey some lunch.

" I know, I keep telling Eric that but he doesn't want to hear it"  Said.

" that's yo crazy sugar daddy" You said laughing.

" shut the hell up"" Bey said rolling her eyes.

"I'm only joking around baby" You said bring Beyoncé her food.

Beyoncé looked down at her food before she went looking over at Your plate.

"No" You said as you began to eat your food.

" why not?" Beyoncé whined.

" Beyoncé it's the same thing, we're eating the same food" You said.

Beyoncé always ate off your plate, it didn't matter if they had the same thing. To bey it always tasted better coming off your plate. You didn't understand why your wife did that but when you tried to get some of her food she always threw a fit.

" but if it was one of those little cheerleader sluts you would've let them" Beyoncé said not even touching her food.

" oh my god, you such a baby. Here man" You said holding out your spoon for Bey.

///////

Wayne: I want to take you out tonight, is that ok?

Beyoncé: take me out where?

Wayne: to my beach house. It won't be just us, my friend and his wife will be joining us.

Beyoncé : I can't be out all night now, I have kids.

Wayne: that's fine.

"Let me borrow your beach house for tonight, I swear I'll pay you back bro" Wayne said.

"I swear Wayne if you trash my house I'll fucking kill you" Oscar said.

"Thanks man"

Tonight Wayne was going to make his move on Beyoncé, he had it all planned out. He was going to get her so drunk that when he actually make his move it'll actually lead to something. Wayne headed over to the house giving Beyoncé the address, Wayne got everything set up for tonight.

.........

"So you're really leaving me here with these demons?" You asked as you stood by the closet door watching Beyoncé get dress.

" yes I am but I won't be out too long. I'll be back around 10:30" Bey was said slipping on some plain black heels.

" you promise mommy?" Anthony said appearing from behind You.

" yes baby I promise. Now go wake Ana up before she be up all night" Beyoncé Said kissing his forehead.

" should I put a big hickey on your neck so people won't try to talk to you?" You said following Bey to the bathroom now.

" no, I have a ring on my finger" Beyoncé Said.

" niggas don't care about that. they'll still try to talk to you, shid you seen me back in high school" You said.

" and you think a hickey is going to stop them?"

"You right. Maybe I have to tag along with my glock 19" You said.

" noooo. You don't" Beyoncé said.

//////

"I'm sorry about not calling you to tell you my friends couldn't make it but I just really wanted to have dinner with you...... as a thank you for saving my life"Wayne said.

"For saving your life?" Bey said with confusion.

"Yes. I-uh..... I used to get high all the time and when you came along with this angelic voice I started putting my time in you instead of drugs. Focusing on recording songs to get you an album out really took my mind off drugs and that's when I said to myself "things can be better sober" so thank you Beyoncé" Wayne said making up a whole lie.

"God I'm so sorry" Beyoncé said wiping the tears from under her eyes.

"My wife used to get high a lot but we weren't together then and the girl she was supposedly dating couldn't even deal and when I got there seeing her in that state was heartbreaking" Beyoncé said.

Wayne pulled Bey into a hug. He knew that it was pictures being taken that's why he picked to have the dinner on the beach. Rubbing Beyoncé's back he kissed the top of her head.

"Come on let's eat before dinner gets cold" Wayne said removing the tops off the plates.

Wayne poured two mixtures of drinks in Beyoncé's glass before giving it to her.

"I hope you like it" he said.

"Well it looks good as hell" Bey chuckled.

////////

"Your boys sounds amazing, we have to get our kids together one day" Bey Said slurring her words.

Wayne chuckled at Bey, she was indeed drunk. They were now sitting on the patio together just talking. Beyoncé laid down on one of the beach chairs looking over at Wayne as he talked.

" you feeling ok baby?" Wayne asked Bey.

" I don't know, I feel like I'm floating or something" Beyoncé laughed.

Wayne got up walking over to Bey before he pulled her to stand up. Beyoncé leaned on Wayne to get her balance.

" yeah.....I'm drunk" Beyoncé laughed.

"You're so beautiful" Wayne said running his hand down Beyoncé back.

Wayne leaned in pressing his lips to Beyoncé's . It didn't register through Bey head what was going on until she was being picked up.

"Wayne. No" Beyoncé mumbled as Wayne moved them inside the house kissing on Her neck.

"Wayne. Stop" she said a little more loudly.

"You want this. We both do" he murmured still kissing on Beyoncé neck.

"Wayne! Stop! Put me down" Beyoncé said punching him in the face.

Once Bey was on both her feet she stumbled around looking for her purse.

"Wait Beyoncé "Wayne said.

"I have to go" Bey Said making her way out the beach house careful not to fall.

Beyoncé made it to her car, she knew she couldn't drive home drunk, it was pretty far. Slowly driving up the street she pulled into this empty parking lot.

" let me just close my eyes for a min" Beyoncé Said turning off the car and locking the doors.