Chapter 7

"It's always a blessing to have my kids and grandchildren under the same roof again" Tina said.

"Grandma why didn't you have anymore kids after auntie Bey?" Gabriella asked.

" because their father didn't want anymore after her" Tina said holding her youngest grandson James.

"It's so cute that you're the baby mommy" Aliyah said.

"Yeah but I act like the oldest" Beyoncé said as she ate her fruits.

" oh no you don't. You were always the one crying to mom or dad" Dontae said.

" because you guys used to bother her" Mark said.

"Babe. You seriously going to say that? Beyoncé used to mess with us, she was a brat when she was younger" Devontae said to his husband.

" I had to defend myself growing up with these two" Bey Said.

"Can we go outside mama?" Anthony asked you.

" Aliyah go watch them outside" You said.

"Alright babies lets go outside" Aliyah said getting the young ones and taking them outside.

"Aiden why don't you go outside" Beyoncé said pushing her oldest up.

" it's too hot Mama" Aiden said playing a game on his phone.

" Alright then give me your phone" she said holding her hand out.

" I'm gone" Aiden said getting up going outside.

Leaving the adults in the living room. Beyoncé watched as You got up grabbing James out her mother's arms.

" don't annoy my baby too much" Dontae said.

" I got 4 kids bro, I know what I'm doing" You said letting the baby rest in his arms.

" so no more babies Beyoncé?" Tina asked her daughter.

" Mama" Bey said giving her mom a shut up look.

" answer the question mirco" Devontae said using the old nickname he gave Bey when they were younger.

" no I'm not having anymore damn kids, I'm freaking 35" bey Said.

" out what's that suppose to mean? Janet jackson had a baby and she's like 50 something" Mark said.

" I like my body how it is now" she said.

" Bey your body never changed. You always snapped right back after you gave birth to the kids" Dontae said.

You sat there just listening as you held the baby's little hand.

"I want more grand babies from all of you" Tina said.

" should've had more kids Mama" Bey said running her hand through her hair.

You gave James back once he was sleep. Walking towards the hallway you looked back at Bey motioning for her to follow you.

" I'll be back" Beyoncé said getting up following You.

" what's up?" Beyoncé asked when she followed You in the bathroom.

"My 2weeks are up now" you said grabbing Beyoncé by the waist pulling her closer to you.

"You been counting down" Bey chuckled wrapping her arms around your neck.

Beyoncé pecked Your lips, gripping your hair. You picked Beyoncé up sitting her down on the sink.you gripped her titties through her shirt making her moan. You was already hard, your dick straining through your pants.