Chapter 29

You and Beyoncé had gotten a call from Aiden's and Aliyah's school saying they weren't in school and since Bey took their phones they had no choice but to wait until they got home from school.

"I can't believe they skipped school. And I bet it was Aiden's idea, he's been getting out of hand. You have to take him Y/N I can't deal with him" Bey said.

"Because you're not beating his ass Bey, you need to beat all they ass. I'm sorry but our kids are spoiled little fuckers" you said.

"The twins listen" she said.

"Yeah when you speak to them about a thousand times"

"Maybe they should go with you, I'm too soft" Beyoncé said playing with her fingers.

"Whatever you want bae" You said grabbing Beyoncé's hand.

"I love you teddy bear" Beyoncé said smiling over at You.

"New nickname? And I love you too " you chuckled.

" yes it is.... you're my teddy bear" Beyoncé said.

You pulled Beyoncé in your lap kissing her. She wrapped her arms around Your neck as she depended the kiss.

///////

"get away from me tommy, I don't want to be your girlfriend! My mama say I can't have one" Adriana said as she played in the sandbox with Carmen.

"Well I didn't want you being my girlfriend anyways stupid" tommy said throwing the bucket at Adriana and stepping on her sandcastle.

"Tony!" Carmen yelled getting up to go look for Adriana's brother.

"My hair" Adriana cried.

The little girl didn't even noticed that she was bleeding from her lip. She was just upset about her hair, she had sand in her hair now. She sat in the sandbox crying her eyes out.

"Ana what's wrong?" Anthony asked his little sister.

"Tommy threw sand in my hair"she cried.

"Your lip is bleeding Ana! Come here" Anthony said helping his sister up.

Anthony took lifted his school shirt up before wiping the blood from her lip. Anthony searched around with his eyes before they landed on tommy at the monkey bars. Anthony walked over towards the money bars and pulled tommy down making him fall on his back. Anthony didn't waste time punching him in the face before he walked back over to his sister.

"Anthony!" His teacher yelled.

............

"It's going to be ok Ana. Mommy can help take the sand out" Anthony said as he tried to get the sand out his sister's head.

Anthony heart dropped when he seen you walk into the office with Bey right behind you. But as soon as Adriana seen you her sobs got loud, just being her dramatic self.

"Baby girl. What's wrong? What happened?" You asked your daughter when you picked her up.

" T- tommy w-wanted me to be his girlfriend and I told him no and that my mama said I can't h-have one and he threw sand in hairrrr" Adriana cried.

" mommy I only hit him because what he did to Ana" Anthony said.

"It's alright tony, you did job protecting your little sister I'm proud of you baby" Bey said kissing his head.

The principal finally came out with tommy and his parents before you and Beyoncé followed him inside the office. The meeting didn't last long, Anthony was given three days out just like tommy.

"Mama could you take the sand out my hair?" Adriana asked.

" baby girl.......why mommy can't do it?" You asked as you drove to Beyoncé's place.

" because I want you to do it" the little girl whined.

You was about to say something but bey cut you off just to end the conversation. Pulling up in the driveway Aiden and Aliyah was already on the porch waiting. Beyoncé looked down at her phone looking at the time.

"It's 2:18 school isn't even out yet so why you guys home?" Bey asked like she ain't know they skipped.

"We didn't go to school. We skipped because we didn't want people to see us in the same clothes" Aliyah said.

Beyoncé unlocked the door before walking in her house with everyone else following behind her.

"So y'all care about what people say then getting a damn education" Beyoncé said putting her bag down on the table.

"You go to school wearing the same shit! But I'm not, I don't want to be picked on by kids especially kids younger than me!" Aiden snapped.

Aliyah hit her brother in his arm to get him to shut up but it was too late.

"First of all you need to lower your tone when you talk to me. I'm not going to keep telling you that Aiden!"

"Yeah Whatever" Aiden mumbled.

"What you just said?" You finally spoke up.

"Nothing" he mumbled.

"You know how many kids would love to have a mother like yours! You got kids like me that had a mother in their life but ain't give a shit then you got kids that don't have one at all and you up here crabbing like a little pussy because she tell you to clean the kitchen" You said.

The twins sat on the couch trying to make it seem as though they weren't listening. Adriana hair didn't even cross her mind. Aiden felt himself getting mad the more You kept going on and on.

"I really don't have to listen to a goddamn thing you say. You're not my mama" Aiden said taking a step forward.

"Aiden!" Beyoncé said.

"Hold up" You said standing up.

"You stepping to me like you about to do something lil nigga. And since I not your mom I should slap the fuck outta you for stepping to me like that" You said getting in Aiden face.

"Ok, ok" Bey said stepping in the little space that was between You and Aiden.

"You won't" Aiden said.

"Why I won't! Boy I don't give a fuck if yo Mama standing right here!" You said getting loud.

"Take them upstairs" bey said to Aliyah.

Aliyah did as she was told, taking the twins upstairs.

" ok then do it! I'm not scared of you man!" Aiden said.

You moved Bey to the side before you had Aiden jacked up by his shirt pressed against the wall.

"Don't chu know I'll fuck you up and go to jail for it!? I'll knock yo damn head off boy!"

"Go upstairs and pack your shit" You said pushing him towards The stairs.

"You can't put me out,you don't live here!" Aiden said.

"Yo Mama already put you out last night I'm taking you in so you should be thanking me"

"I don't wa-"

"Aiden now!" Beyoncé yelled.

When Aiden went upstairs Bey looked over at You.

"What?"

" I thought you were going to hit him, like in his face" Beyoncé said running her hand through her hair.

" yeah if he wasn't my kid then I would've laid his ass out..... I'm kinda regretting not hitting him" You said.

Beyoncé smiled at you before kissing you.Aiden came downstairs dragging his bags down.

"Can I get my game?" He asked Bey.

"Hell no, bye" Bey said.

"Um I'll call you later" You said grabbing your keys.

"You better" she said with a smirk, walking them to the door.
You let Aiden walk out first before you turned around pecking Bey on the lips again making her blush.