Chapter 8

You woke up with your wife all cuddled up to you. She had her leg and arm thrown over you and her head rested on your chest. You moved some of her hair out of her face, she had the cutest pout on her lip as she slept. You smiled as you watched Beyoncé sleep, you placed a kiss on her nose and cheeks.

" mmm......no" Bey mumbled.

"Why not?" you chuckled.

" I'm sleeping baby" Bey said with her eyes still close.

You opened one of Beyoncé eye lids before pulling at her lip. Just messing with her to get her up.

" but I want you up" you laughed.

"Leave me alone Y/N/N" Beyoncé whined as she rolled off you turning the opposite way.

You pulled Beyoncé's body on top of you, locking your arms around her waist. Beyoncé gave you an annoying look.

"I'm tired and the kids are still sleep, let me sleep" Bey Said.

" nooooo, this should be our time. Right before the kids wake up. I wanna talk to you and shit" You  said.

" ok you talk and I'll listen" Beyoncé said laying her head down on Your chest.

" Alright that's how you wanna be. Get off me big head" You said turning over.

"Ok,ok. Come back" Bey said grabbing You when you was about to get up.

Beyoncé didn't want You leaving the bed, it was cold in the house and You was her personal heater. She pulled You back down.

" remember when I slapped you for kissing me?" Beyoncé chuckled remembering when You first kissed her.

" haha yeah. Or the time you came to school in those flower pants. I was ready to eat your ass that day. You think they still sell them pants?" You asked.

" I mean you still can. We haven't tried that" Beyoncé said biting her lower lip.

" you want me to eat your ass? Beyoncé?" You laughed.

" yesss I want to try it.....well only if you want" Beyoncé Said.

" we might as well do anal too"  you said.

" Oh hell no You too big baby and that'll just be too much for me to handle" Beyoncé said.

"Alright, I'll put the thumb in it"

" I'll think about it" Bey said locking her fingers with You.

" just like how you'll think about having another baby" You threw at Bey.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes at you about this baby thing.

"How about you have the baby then" Beyoncé smirked smacking Your ass.

"Aye. Come on, you know I don't like that" you said removing Beyoncé's hand.

" don't like me smacking your ass? You smack mines" she said.

" that's way different. You like getting your ass smacked I don't"

You and Beyoncé were enjoying y'all morning together until the  girls bust in y'all room jumping on the bed getting right between them.

"Hey!" Bey said moving back some.

"Aiden and Anthony found a lizard and they trying to put it on me" Adriana cried.

Beyoncé sat up when she heard the word lizard,You looked over at your wife with a smirk.

"Y/N. I will honestly kill you" Bey said already knowing what you was thinking about.

Both Aiden and Anthony walked in the room. Anthony had a iguana in his hand while Aiden had a phone recording. You honestly wasn't scared of it at all but you just moved off the bed so you could see the girls act out.

"THATS NOT A FUCKING LIZARD!!" Beyoncé yelled before she went hiding under the covers.

"Language Beyoncé " You laughed.

"Tony I swear if you put that on me I'll kick your other tooth out" Aliyah said to her little brother.

You went reaching for the iguana so you could mess with your wife. Once your girls were off the bed you moved over to Beyoncé's side.

"Bey get from under the blanket" you said.

"No"

You sat The iguana on top of Beyoncé but still holding it in case it tried to run. Feeling a weight on her body Beyoncé let out a scream.

"Mama get that off mommy" Adriana said upset.

"Alright, alright" You said picking it up.

//////

They all sat in the living room just into their own thing. Tony had his head rested on his Mama lap as she raked her hand through his hair that was going back quickly. Adriana sat cuddled up with you as you played the game with Aiden and Aliyah were just into her phones.

"Can I shave my sides like mama?" Tony asked.

"No. Your mama hair is ugly" Bey Said still mad at You from earlier today.

"Yeah and you bald headed but I don't say nothing about it" You said playing your game.

"Your Mama" Bey mumbled.

"Let's not talk about mamas" You laughed.

"I can't stand you" Beyoncé said rolling her eyes.

"But yet you married me and gave me kids"

"Mommy going to kill you Ma" Aliyah said looking up from her phone.

"I'm not scared of your mama. She still mad about earlier" You said.

" Tony, Ana let's go it's time for bed" Beyoncé said  getting up to take the twins to bed.

"Aiden and Aliyah no later than 12 and I mean it" Bey said going upstairs.

Beyoncé went upstairs with the twins getting them ready for bed. She got both of them in bed, putting on a movie for them knowing they'll be sleep before the movie end.

Beyoncé: you want to go out tonight?

Mark: bitch where?

Beyoncé: I don't know, some club

Mark: I'll find one. Come pick me up

Beyoncé: I Alright, give me an hour.

Beyoncé took a quick shower before she went in her closet pulling out one of her new dresses she brought. Putting it on she looked at herself in the full body mirror before she went to put on some light make up and wand curl her shoulder length hair. Like the ending results she grabbed her phone, keys, and purse and headed Downstairs.

"Where you going? Aiden asked his mom.

"Ouuu ma that dress is really cute!" Aliyah said.

"I'm going out and thank you baby" Bey said walking towards the door.

"Woah. Where the hell you going this time a night? And with who?" You asked.

"A friend"Beyoncé smirked before walking out the house.

Beyoncé chuckled to herself when she got in the car and seen You standing at the door.

_____________________________

A/N: to be continued next chapter.hmmmmmm I wonder who sus might run into🤔😈