Chapter 25

As soon as Katorah shut the door to her house she picked Beyoncé up making her let out a squeal. She had Beyoncé pressed up against the wall as she attacked her neck and lips. Beyoncé ran her hands up her back to her head to grip her hair but he

"So fucking sexy baby" Katorah mumbled.

Katorah managed to slip her hand up under Beyoncé's dress, pulling her panties to the side before he inserted two fingers in her pussy.

" oh my god" Bey moaned.

"you so fucking wet!" She said as she fucked Beyoncé with her fingers.

It actually sounded like somebody was stirring a pot of macaroni in the room, that's how wet Bey was. Katorah pulled her fingers out putting them in her mouth before she took Bey to her room. Laying her gently on her bed, she pushed Beyoncé's legs open, pushing her panties to the side before she went to work with her tongue. Beyoncé back arched off the bed as soon as her tongue touched her clit. It's been awhile for Bey so of course her reaction would be over the top.

"You taste so good baby" Katorah said before she went back to eating Beyoncé's pussy.

" keep going baby" Beyoncé moaned as she pushed her face up against her pussy.

She felt her stomach start to tighten the more she licked her clit. But just as she was about to cum she pulled away.

"Why'd you stop" Beyoncé whined.

" because I want you cumming around this dick" Katorah said pulling bey to stand up so she could strip her down.

Once Beyoncé was naked Katorah took one of her nipples in her mouth sucking harshly on it. And while she did that Beyoncé went working on her pants. Katorah laid Bey back down on the bed before she finished taking her own pants off and her shirt. Beyoncé mouth hung open as she saw her dick, she knew for a fact that she wasn't bigger than You but she was still big.

"Come here" Beyoncé said biting her bottom lip.

Katorah smiled at bey, hovering over her. She kissed her lips and on her neck. Letting her dick run in between Beyoncé's folds.

" go get a condom baby" Beyoncé murmured against Her lips.

" why can't I go in raw baby? Come on" she said.

" condom or no sex" Beyoncé said with a raise eyebrow.

Katorah got up before going to the bathroom to grab a condom.

" yo lil ass finna get it tonight!" Katorah said coming back inside of the room smiling as she held the condom up in the air.

Beyoncé watched as Katorah ripped the condom open before putting the condom on her dick. Positioning herself at Bey entrance she slid all the way in.

" damn Bey. You so Fucking tight.... yeah you're not going anywhere" Katorah said as she started thrusting in and out of Beyoncé's pussy.

.........

Beyoncé laid on top of Katorah naked, she was so tired and worn out she didn't want to move at all.

" I'm tired" Bey mumbled with her eyes closed.

"Then go to sleep bae" she said.

Just as Beyoncé rolled over onto the mattress she heard her phone ring. She found her phone on the floor, she picked it up when she seen her mom calling.

"What's up Mama?" Bey answered the phone.

" the twins won't go to sleep. I tried everything but they keeping asking for you and Y/N. I called her and she's on her way" her mother said.

" ok. I'm on my way" Beyoncé said getting up out the bed.

" What happened?" Katorah asked.

" the twins asking for me. I'll text you in the morning ok?" Beyoncé said putting on the sweatpants and one of Your old football training shirt.

" Alright"

/////

" why you two midgets giving Grandma a hard time" You said crawling in the queen size with the twins.

"It was a monster in the closet and we got scared" Anthony said.

" ok. I'm here now, I won't let the monster get y'all" You said letting your daughter cuddle into you like she always did.

" where is mommy?" Adriana asked.

" I'm right here baby" Beyoncé Said right on time.

She crawled in the bed behind Anthony. She glanced over at You to see that you was already staring at her. She could tell that you was high, your eyes wasn't red but they were sitting low. They laid there until the twins was sleep.

" had fun with that nigga tonight" You said.

"Had fun with one of those hoes you took home" Beyoncé threw back.

You chuckled at Bey, you actually did enjoy your time with the chick from the club but you wasn't going to tell her that. Beyoncé reached across pinching Your arm.

"Ouch. Why you did that" you said rubbing your arm.

" because you're stupid" Beyoncé said closing her eyes to go to sleep.

You waited awhile before you reached over pulling her bottom lip. You chuckled when she opened her eyes giving you a death glare.

" and what" you said.

____________________________
A/N: happy thanksgiving whoresssss