Chapter 49

"You seriously still trying to plan this baby reveal?" Aiden asked.

" gender reveal idiot and yes. I really want to do this for mama" she said.

" I kinda told ma awhile back..... and I'm pretty sure she told mama" he said.

Aliyah shook her, she already knew her brother wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut so she told him a little lie.

" that's why I never tell you shit" Aliyah said.

" well it's your fault"

" shut up before I kick you in your ankle" she said looking at her brother.

" I need you to call everyone on this list and confirm if they're coming or not" Aliyah said giving her brother the notebook.

" oh everybody on this list is coming" Aiden said pulling out his phone.

.....

"I don't want no dude massaging me" You said to your wife.

" well i don't want no females touching you" You said.

You groaned, you and Bey sat in the car fussing before going in the massage place for their appointment.

"Ok you know what fine" Beyoncé said getting out the car.

"What you mean fine?" You asked right behind her.

Beyoncé ignored you walking inside.

" hi we have an appointment today, the couples massage" Beyoncé said to the receptionist.

" oh my God.... forgive me, I'm totally fangirling right now" the girl said smiling.

" it's ok" Bey said chuckling.

" first and last name?" She asked.

" did you put it under your name?" Beyoncé asked.

" naw yours" he said.

" Beyoncé Knowles" she said making sure You heard her using her maiden name.

"stop playin with me, it's Y/L/N" You said.

"Ok could you fill this out please" the girl said giving Bey the clipboard.

" you can go, I'll meet you back there" Bey said.

" you sure?" You asked.

" yes"

Beyoncé started signing the paper giving it back when she was done.

"Oh could you make sure she get an older woman" Beyoncé said.

"Sureee" the girl said laughing.

////////

A joint would be so good right now" You said stripping out your shirt and pants.

" shut up, you don't need it" Beyoncé said sitting in the chair with her panties on.

" then what can I get right now?" You said looking at Bey biting your bottom lip.

" this fucking massage, get cho ass on that table..... but help me first"  said getting up.

You smacked Beyoncé's ass before helping her on the table. You made sure she was comfortable before getting on your table.

"Are you ladies ready?" the lady said.

"Yes ma'am " Bey said cuddling the long pillow that was on the side of her.

" I see you already know what to do" the massage therapist said.

" yeah this is my 5th child and these massages is very much needed during a pregnancy" Bey chuckled.

" oh you doing me?" You asked the older lady.

" yes ma'am" she said.

You looked over at your wife, she had a small smirk on her face but she had her eyes closed because she knew her you was staring at her.

......

"Aiden you said I can play in your hair" Adriana said reminding her big brother.

"Oh yeah come on but I can't move my head much Ana because I'm playing the game" Aiden said.

" oh no, nobody's doing anything until this house get cleaned" Aliyah said.

" where's the fucking maid?" Aiden asked keeping his eyes on the game.

"Ouuuuuu, I'm tellin that you cussed" Anthony said.

" and you don't suppose to be on that game so get your little scooter and clean up this trash out here. Ana, Tony go clean up y'all room and get these toys out of here" Aliyah said.

" ok mom" Aiden said.

"Whatever stupid"