Chapter 26

" Mama T can you please get your daughter" You said covering your face with the couch pillow.

" oh don't put me in the middle of this, I'm going back outside to enjoy the pool with my grandkids" Tina said.

"Ain't Nobody here to save you now pussy" Beyoncé said as she sat on top of You hitting you in your side.

You wasn't really doing anything about the situation because you honestly didn't mind Bey sitting on your lap.

"Damn Mami if you wanted to hop on my dick all you had to do was ask" You said taking your head from under the pillow.

"No. YOU want me on your dick but I'm kinda sitting on a new thrown now" Beyoncé said moving off your lap.

"Yeah but that nigga still ain't got nothing on me. Ain't nobody can fuck you, make love to you like I can. Remember that" You said getting up walking outside.

////////

After they left from Beyoncé's mom house they headed over to Beyoncé's house and as usual the two oldest went hiding in their rooms leaving you and Bey with the twins. Beyoncé left the twins with You in the movie room when she got a call from Katorah.

"Mama ask mommy could you stay over tonight" Adriana said.

"Princess...... come on Ana don't look at me like that" You said picking your daughter up, sitting her on your lap.

"But i Want you to stay the night" Adriana mumbled giving her you the best puppy dog eyes ever.

" you don't want to stay because of mommy?" Anthony asked.

"What? No. Come on let's go ask her then" you Said.

The twins followed you to Beyoncé's room, not even knocking they just walked in. When they walk in Beyoncé's room she was sitting by her window on the phone.

"Hold on one second" Bey said putting her phone down before turning her attention to her kids and You.

"Can mama stay the night?" Adriana asked.

" if she wants to baby" Bey said before they left out.

"So your baby mama staying for the night. Tell that nigga don't try no stupid shit" Katorah said.

" yeah the twins want her to stay the night. And you don't have to worry about that even though we're not together" Beyoncé Said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"I barely know you Katorah and we've only been on one date"

"But we fucked" she stated.

" we're adults Katorah. Anybody can fuck on the first night" Bey said.

"Alright Bey"

They sat in silence over the phone for about 5 minutes before Beyoncé broke the silence.

"So when are you going to come see me again?" She asked.

"I don't know..... when I'm free" she said.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes at how petty Katorah was being right now and she honestly didn't have time for it.

"Ok, call me after when you're done throwing your little girl fit" Beyoncé Said before hanging the phone up.

/////////

~next day~

"Nixon please get your feet off my coffee table" Beyoncé said when she came downstairs"

"Oh Ms. B next year for prom you wanna go as my date?" Nixon asked winking at her.

Beyoncé looked at the boy in disgust before shaking her head no.

"Aiden come get your friend" Beyoncé yelled.

"Nixon, bro come up here" Aiden said.

"Aiden I'm leaving. Make Sure you pick Aliyah up from practice"Beyoncé said grabbing her keys off the hook.

"Ok"

///////

"Let me see you do a flip tony" You said.

Tony ran on the mat you was just training on before he did a front flip first.

"You know how to do that mama?" Tony asked.

" of course I do but I'm not going to do it because I'm tired"

"Yeah you're sweating" Adriana said wiping the sweat off your face with your towel.

"Thank you princess" You said.

"Hey can I talk to you Really quick?" Katorah asked you.

"Yall Sit right here and don't touch nothing" You said before you followed Katorah to the side.

"What's up?"

"So I heard you spent the night at Beyoncé's house. I mean I have no problem with that because you was there for the kids but I just don't want you trying nothing with Bey, she's taken" Katorah said.

You just bust out laughing in her face before you just walked away. You had a slick mouth so you left before you could say anything.