Chapter 34

"So the nigga house we pulling up to now we finna smoke him?" Cj asked.

"No. I just need him to tell me where these niggas stay at......and I might knock a couple of teeth out his mouth" You said.

7 guys packed in one car. You took your tag off your truck, you had your windows up and you was glad you went with dark tents.

"Y'all stay here" You said getting out the truck.

Walking towards the beat up house you knocked on the door waiting for an answer. Once Nixon opened the door he tried to close it back once he seen who it was. But You pushed the door open.

"I swear it wasn't a set up. I tried telling them that Aiden brought his own weed and we just match but they didn't believe me. I didn't mean to kill your son or get your wife hurt" Nixon cried as he stood far from You.

You grabbed Nixon by his shirt before slinging him to the wall.

"Who the fuck was them niggas and where they live?" You asked.

" They told me not to tell or they gone kill me" Nixon said with his hands up.

You pulled your hand gun out pressing it to his head.

"I'm not gone ask again"

"that house on the corner on 62nd... umm, it's the pink and white House. With a baby blue car that always sit there. And look. Hold on" Nixon said getting up to get his phone.

"These the three that came last night. He shot tony" Nixon said showing You a picture of the dudes.

"And the other two rape my wife?"

"Yes" he said.

You hit Nixon right in his mouth making him fall to the floor.

"Stay away from my family Nixon I don't want you around them anymore and if I heard that you was talking about this incident imma shut you up for good and that's on yo grave" You said walking out.

You made your way back to the car, getting in you grabbed the joint your homeboy passed to you.

"Just some crip ass niggas, he showed me the dudes. That's who I want" You said passing the joint.

"Then you bustin first and then we'll take care of the rest" Mike Said.

"Man, all I see is red.... I swear" You said laughing.

" that's that demon dog in you" cj said using Your old street name.

"I'm bustin caps open" You said speeding off towards the house.

You was all covered up. You wanted to do this smoothly. You told the police at the hospital that you and your family didn't want to be in the middle of the case and to just drop everything because you didn't want the public to know.

"Finna get my first tear drop" the boy snoopy said.

You had one of your boys to stay in the car on the next Corner to be look out. The rest of y'all walked towards the house. You sent snoopy to the door first acting like he wanted to buy weed, they were like a swat team or some shit.

"Aye lemme get a qp" snoopy said holding up the money to the guy.

"Ight, hold up" the guy said walking away.

Leaving the door cracked open, You didn't waste no time you just rushed inside with your boys right behind you.

"I'll blow you fucking head off. Sit yo ass down" You said to the guy reaching for his gun.

"Aye y'all go check back there" cj said.

"Y'all trippin man. I ain't do shit" the boy said holding his hands up.

"I ain't tryna hear all that shit. Where the rest of them at?" You asked.

Cj and the rest of them came out with three more boys. The three that fucked with your family.

"Damn I'm so glad I got y'all three" You said laughing.

"That's it? That's all who in the house?" You asked cj.

"Yeah, we looked everywhere else" cj said.

"damn, we came deep for nothing" Mike said laughing.

"So which one of y'all bitch ass niggas shot my little boy?" You asked.

You already knew but you wanted the guy to admit it. The guys looked young like teens, probably was high school drop outs.

"Man we don't know what you talking about" the white boy said.

"Look at this nigga. See you one of them wanna be down ass niggas..... thinking you black and shit" you said.

You white the white boy in his face so hard with the back of your gun you broke his nose.

" yo this nigga over here look like he's about to shit himself" cj laughed.

"He sound be, that's the nigga that shot my son"

" man is finna fuck you up" you laughed.

Giving mike your gun you pulled a zip lock bag out of your pocket taking out the brass knuckles that was in there before putting them on.

"Bruh he attacked me!" The guy said.

"Bitch boy he only 6!" You said punching the boy in his face.

You was on full killer mode, you punched him in his face repeatedly until your brass knuckles were covered in his blood. He went to each for your face, luckily you had on a mask. You took his fingers breaking them. Moving on to the white boy you kicked him in his balls.

"Hold his fuckin hands down. Raping my wife, bitch I'm finna cave yo nuts in" you said as you kept kicking him.

The white boy was crying out in pain, his face all red as he tried to catch his breath. The guy next to him went to charge at you but snoopy shot him in his side. Grabbing your gun from mike, you took your gun off safety.

"Come on man. We young, we was high on some pills we didn't know what we was thinking" the boy said that just got shot said.

"Nigga you came in my house! My son only 6 years old and he was shot And on top of that my kids had to hear they mama get raped. I have no sympathy for you fuck niggas"

You shot all three boys in their heads. You didn't feel nothing at all, you didn't care when it came to your family. You'll do anything for them.

"Snoopy you can murk this one, go ahead and get yo tear drop" You said talking about the boy that opened the door.

You sat there watching your homeboys shoot the boy's bodies up into shredded meat. You had some killers as friends. Making sure y'all didn't leave nothing behind, they picked up they gun shells and left,

"Fuck bitches" snoopy said spitting on the floor before taking some money and weed.

A/N: REVENGE 😈