Chapter 20

"You pretty mommy" Anthony said looking at his mom.

"Oh thank you baby" Beyoncé said leaning down kissing him on top of his head.

"I'm still stuck on the fact that I met Adele" Aliyah said texting away on her phone.

"Are you going to keep going on about it. Because if so I'm going to smack you" Aiden said.

"That's enough you two" Beyoncé Said letting the lady fix her hair.

"is she still hot?" Beyoncé asked You.

"Naw she's cooled down since I gave her the medicine" You said as you held Adriana in your arms.

You and the kids were about to leave so that they could get y'all  spots up in the front. You let the kids go ahead leaving you and Bey in the room.

"Nervous?" You asked.

"Big time. Like what if I'm not a good singer to them" Beyoncé said pacing the room.

"Hey cut all that out. You're an amazing singer, that's why you're an opening act for Adele. You gonna tear it up baby girl" You said smiling at Bey.

Beyoncé walked over to You wrapping her arms around your waist and since she was way shorter you was basically hugging her head. But what Beyoncé really wanted was to wrap her arms around your neck and kiss your plum lips.

"You're gonna be fine" you said kissing the top of Beyoncé's head before you walked out the join the kids.

Beyoncé was nervous as hell as she waiting in the fitting room for them to tell her it was time to go on. She was only performing 4 songs, 3 from her EP and one from her album that has yet to drop.

"You're up" the guy said sticking his head in the room.

Beyoncé walked out the room and Phil was right there waiting for her. Walking towards the side she was going to be entering from. She heard Adele speaking about her and on her cue she walked out on the stage. Beyoncé immediately got nervous seeing the big crowd of people. She smiled when she seen her kids and You up in the front.

" this is a new friend of mines, she's an upcoming artist. , she already have an EP out and her single "Resentment" and Beyoncé has confirmed today that her first album will be dropping in two weeks" Adele spoke.

Beyoncé just stood there smiling as Adele spoke about her. And once she was given the stage she thanked her before talking herself.

"Wow this is a huge crowds, you guys look so beautiful out there. I'm really honored to be doing this, it's always been a dream of mines to be able to perform in front of a crowd like this. I got the opportunity to be able to fulfill my dreams and I wanted to show my kids that it's never too late to live out your dreams"

/////

"I hope you guys don't mind but I'm going to slow it down with this last song" Bey Said.

" I love you Mama" her kids shouted at the same time.

" I love you too babies" Beyoncé said blowing a kiss at them.

" this next song means a lot to me. When I wrote this song long time ago I cried and when I finally got to recorded it I cried. It's actually my single and my favorite song so far"

"I wish I could believe you, then I'll be all right
But now everything you told me really don't apply
To the way I feel inside
Loving you was easy once upon a time
But now my suspicions of you have multiplied
And it's all because you lied"