Chapter 45

" mama you're gonna be busy this month" Aliyah said laughing.

" yeah I know. Yo mama gonna be the one to drain my pockets" You said.

" yeah you know she is. Her birthday is right before valentines" Aliyah said.

" I don't even know what to do" You said running a hand through your hair.

" ouuu take her on a cruise or somewhere she never been. You know she like going to different places" she said.

" so glad I got a smart daughter like you" You said pulling your daughter closer to you kissing her head.

" it's because I'm just like mama. She likes romantic stuff. But on her birthday we can do something that day and then after y'all can leave that same night. But now on Valentine's Day tAke her out somewhere where she can dress nice, you have to be over the top with it"

You looked at your daughter like how she knew all this shit.

" how do you know about all this stuff?" You asked.

" because girls like over the top romantic stuff that'll make us want to cry" she said.

" your mama a cry baby so that ain't hard" You said.

" and don't buy her candles with her age either"

" she's gonna be 38 right?" You asked.

" 36 asshole" Bey said walking pass them to the kitchen.

" why you ain't tell me she was coming in" You whispered.

" I didn't see her" Aliyah laughed.

" yeah whatever booger head" You  said before following your wife to the kitchen.

" hey beautiful" You said moving in to kiss her.

Beyoncé stuck a middle finger at you as she ate bread.

"Come on I was only two numbers off bae" You said.

"I don't care. It's bad enough that I'm like a million years older than you" Beyoncé said as she started crying.

" now you made me cry" Bey said with her hands covering her face.

" nooo baby don't cry. It's the hormones" You said pulling Bey in for a hug.

" and you don't even look your age. You look younger than me baby" You said kissing the top of her head.

" you want some ice cream? We can go get some from your favorite place" you suggested.

" yeah?" Beyoncé said lifting her head.

" yes my queen" You said.

You cupped Beyoncé's cheeks in your hand before you bend down pecking her lips.

" love you" You said.

" love you too" she mumbled.

/////

"I got some money from both my mom and Y/N" Aiden said.

" I've saved up the last two weeks plus I took a check from my mom, she won't even notice" Aiden said giving his dad the money.

Eric counted the money, it wasn't enough he needed to put his part in for the business. But with the check he could put any amount.

" wow I really appreciate this son, you really just helped me out. Now I can start treatment" Eric smiled.

" no problem and don't worry about the payments, I got you dad" Aiden said.

" your mom was wrong... you're a very smart boy" Eric said.

" she said I was stupid or something?" Aiden asked confused.

" ah. I don't know if you made her mad or something but the last time I spoke to her she was saying how your grades was awful" Eric lied.

"She didn't even see my fucking grades! She doesn't even check on how we doing in school" Aiden said getting angry.

"Don't disrespect her Aiden, she's still your mother" Eric said.

"Whatever" he mumbled.

/////

"Aiden do you want some of my ice cream?" Beyoncé asked when Aiden walked in the house.

"What, ew. Come on I don't know where your mouth been" Aiden said going straight upstairs.

Beyoncé sat there in shock, she couldn't believe what her son said to her. Letting her hormones get the best of her Bey sat her ice cream down on the table before getting up to leave.

"Mama" Aliyah called out but Bey kept walking.

Getting off the couch Aliyah headed upstairs to Aiden's room.

"Why would you even say that to her!?" Aliyah said.

" so, I didn't want none" Aiden said.

"No! It's the way you said it. Like she was some damn stranger on the street! She's pregnant and you just made her cry" Aliyah snapped.

" oh please she's always freaking crying. And it's true I don't know where her mouth been. Probably on Y/N's dick or anybody else for all we know"

" you better watch your mouth talking about mama like that" she said.

" and what you gonna do about it? Tell yo mama" Aiden said looking at his little sister.

"I don't know what the hell you've been smoking lately but lay off the shit jackass" she said before leaving out.

_________________________
A/N: should Aliyah tell you?🤔 what y'all think?