Chapter 36

~3 week time skip~

" hi I'm Y/F/N and my wife comes here for her check ups and I wanted to know how the baby is doing" You asked.

" I'm sorry miss we're not allowed to give our patients information" the nurse said.

" please.... she's going through depression and she's not talking to me at all and I just want to know how my kid is doing" You said.

The nurse looked around before turning her attention back to You.

"What's your wife name?" She asked.

" Beyoncé Y/L/N" You said.

The nurse eyes widened when she realized who the couple was but she didn't say anything.

" her and the baby is underweight and need to eat more. So try getting her to eat other than that everything else is fine" the nurse said.

"Thank you"

You rushed out of the doctors office before going back to your car. Shit was getting pretty hard. Adriana had nightmares, Anthony was still in a coma, and your wife just cut you off. You picked up lunch on your way home since you didn't feel like cooking anything.

"Bey" you called out when you got in the house.

Not getting a response back you sat the food on the kitchen island before going upstairs to see where Bey was. Beyoncé was in the tub trying to relax but she couldn't, so many thoughts where going through her head, she still felt the guys hands over her and the gun shot ringing in her ears. She had stop taking her medicine for her bipolar disorder and everything was hitting at once and she wanted it all to go away. Slipping down over the water she just laid there but it wasn't long until she was snatched up.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

" Beyoncé what the fuck" you yelled.

" I'm tired" she broke down crying.

" I don't want to do this anymore.... I can't" Bey cried.

" you can't what baby? Talk to me" You said.

You had pulled Bey fully out the tub, giving her a  towel you walked her over to the bed.

" I'm depressed..... my baby is in a coma and I can't do anything for him. I couldn't protect him from those guys...... and I'm mad at you for not being there protecting us! I was scared and I know for a fact the kids were terrified. Adriana have nightmares, I get them too. Every time I close my eyes I see those guys on top of me. And when I wake up you're never there in bed to hold me!" she cried.

" baby you pushed me away! You don't talk to me at all. When I slept in here you didn't even get in bed with me, you don't let me touch you. Like you're not talking to me so how am I suppose to know. I'm sorry I wasn't here, I really am but I swear nothing would happen like that ever again. You're carrying way to much on your shoulders, give me some of that baggage. I'm your wife, that's what I'm supposed to do. I love you so fucking much Beyoncé and I can't lose you and two of my kids" You said wiping the tears that felled down your cheeks.

Wrapping your arms around Bey, you pulled her in your lap letting her cry.  You knew Bey needed to talk to some, maybe you'll get a family therapist you thought.

" love you so much baby" you said kissing the top of her head.

" love you too" she mumbled.

" it's gonna get better for us. I promise, we just gotta stay strong" You said kissing her head.

Letting your hand rest on Beyoncé's stomach, you rubbed her stomach caressing the still unnoticeable small baby bump.

" how's the baby?" You asked wanting Bey to tell you

" I- I'm not eating right.... the doctor said the baby is underweighted" she said.

"Baby you gotta eat. It's for you and the baby. I brought lunch and if you're not in the mood for that I can order something else" You said.

Beyoncé didn't want to move off Your lap, she was comfortable and she really needed to be in your arms.

"What did you get?" She asked not moving her head off your shoulder.

"Chinese"

Beyoncé shook her head no, her stomach flipped just thinking about the food.

"Got anything else in mind?" You asked.

"No. I'm not hungry but if something comes to mind then I'll tell you" she said.

"Ok while you think I'll go make a fruit salad for you because I need you eating" you said.

"Don't go" Bey said.

"I'll be quick. Please..... I need for you to eat" You said.

"I- ok" Beyoncé sigh before she let you get up.