Chapter 42

" Y/N I don't feel like getting up" Bey whined.

"This is for a good cost, just come downstairs. I'll carry you" You said.

"It bet not be anymore pregnancy work outs or Im slappin the shit outta you" Beyoncé said getting up.

" you so damn mean when you pregnant and you wonder why them kids so damn mean and blunt with people" You said.

"Shut up" Bey mumbled.

"When do you go back to work because I'm honestly tired of looking at you" Beyoncé said walking out the room.

"Yo shut the fuck up because as soon as I go you gonna be calling my phone talking about you miss ah nigga and shit" You said.

"And hold that damn railing" You said to your wife.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes before grabbing hold of the railing as she walked down the stairs. Bey walked downstairs smiling when she seen mark and her brothers standing downstairs in robes.

"What y'all doing over here" Beyoncé smiled.

" Y/N called us over to come hang with you" mark said.

" here go put this one" You said holding out a Fendi robe for Bey.

" how the hell she gets a designer robe?" Dontae asked.

"Because she's my wife" You laughed.

"Pussy must be out of this world" Devontae said sitting down on the couch.

" it is" Beyoncé said smirking as she walked to the bathroom.

" I got a few people coming over. You're getting a massage, your nails and feet done, a facial, and a chef is coming over to cook for you" You said helping Bey out of her clothes.

" and where are you going?" She asked.

" gotta take care some business and I'm picking the twins up. Aiden and Aliyah won't be coming home after school" you said.

" will you be gone for long?" Bey asked looking up at you.

" look you starting already. You just told me a few minutes ago that you tired of looking at me" you chuckled.

" You know I don't like sleeping by myself"

" baby I'll be back before then, I'm coming back home I just want you to enjoy yourself" You said pecking her lips.

///////

"Do she still be rough with you even though you're pregnant?" Mark asked.

"No. She literally a soft teddy bear, I have to ask her to be rough with me" Bey said.

"Can't really stand her but she's fucking gorgeous, you have taste little sister" Devontae said.

"Yes I'm very aware of that thanks" Bey said smirking.

.........

"So mama is having twins and their both girls!? Ma is going to flip" Aiden laughed.

" she is so dont fucking tell her" Aliyah said.

"Duh stoopid" Aiden said throwing a piece of paper at his sister.

Aiden and Aliyah just walked around the mall trying to kill time before they had to meet up with you.

" can I tell you something?" Aiden asked his sister.

" what's up?"

" I've been seeing my dad" he said looking at Aliyah for her reaction.

"What!? Aiden you can get in trouble, you know what mommy and mama said. And how could you even talk to him after what he said to mommy?" Aliyah asked.

" I know, I know but he's sick and he's still my dad" he said.

" what do you mean sick? Like cancer sick?" She asked.

" no. He wants to go to rehab but he doesn't have the money"

" and you don't either so that's dead" Aliyah said.

" yeah I know but I still try to help him. Last Saturday I took him to his doctor appointment"

" I don't know Aiden, I don't think all of that is a good idea" Aliyah said.

" I'll take care of everything" Aiden said.

///////

"Mama can we play this game?"
Adriana asked.

"Baby girl you can't get no tickets from that one" You said.

" ok what about that one?" She said pointing at the machine with the colorful lights.

You held your daughter hand as y'all  walked over to the next game. You checked the time on your phone, it was 6:30 and you was thinking about leaving really soon since y'all been here for awhile.

" ma I'm ready to go home to mommy" Anthony said.

" yeah baby we're leaving in a few, where is your brother and sister?" You asked.

" I don't know where Aliyah is but Aiden sent me over to you because he had to use the bathroom" Anthony said.

" ok let's go back over to the table and wait for them" You said grabbing both your kids hands walking them over to the table.

"Oh my God you're Y/F/N! I love you so much, you're like my Babyyy!" The woman said.

" my mama not yo baby, she like my mommy" Adriana said grabbing her your hand.

" baby girl it's ok" You chuckled giving the girl an awkward smile.
..........

"Mommy!" The twins shouted.

" there goes my babies, I missed y'all Did y'all have fun with mama?" Bey asked kissing both their heads.

" yes, we won the baby a teddy bear" Anthony said.

" aweee that's so nice. You two are the best big brother and sister" Bey smiled.

" mother!" Aiden yelled making Beyoncé jump.

You smacked him in the head for being too loud.

"Sorry" Aiden said sitting on the couch.

Aliyah sat next to her mom rubbing her stomach, something that she liked to do.

"I'm hungry" Bey said looking over at You.

"Me too" the kids started saying behind each other.

" go whip something up big dawg" Aiden said tapping Your arm.

"I hate cooking" you mumbled.