Chapter 35

Beyoncé didn't want to leave Anthony alone, she wanted to be with him. But You was making her go home, telling her they'll be back later. She didn't want to go back to that house. When they pulled up to Your house. Beyoncé seen her brother's and mom car outside.

"Don't move, I'll help you out" You said.

Beyoncé had to get six stitches because of the vaginal trauma. They gave her medicine for the pains but she couldn't take anything strong because of the baby which was ok. You helped bey out the car, walking slowly with her. As soon as they were in the house Beyoncé's mom pulled her into a hug and Bey tears started back up again.

"Oh sweetie, I know baby" Tina said rubbing Beyoncé's back.

"I'm gonna go lay down, my face hurts" Aiden said to you.

"Alright, go ahead" you said.

Adriana was in the arms of one of her uncles right now and so was Aliyah. Once Bey was let go she made her way upstairs and You followed right behind her.

"Sleepy? You asked your wife.

"Yes" Beyoncé mumbled.

" Alright lets lay down" You said.

"I just want to be by myself right now" Beyoncé said moving Under the covers.

"Ok..... call me if you need anything" You said before leaving and going back downstairs.

"Please keep an eye on her and my grandkids" Tina said.

"I will Mama" You said.

Tina pulled You down for a hug kissing you on your cheek.

///////

"MAMA!" Adriana screamed from the living room as she woke up from her nap.

You rushed from the kitchen out to the living room.

"What's wrong princess?" You asked.

" he was stand over there in the corner. Don't leave me" Adriana cried.

" I'm not going to let anyone hurt you baby. Mama promise" You said picking your daughter up kissing her head.

" Come on. You want to eat ice cream with me?" You asked.

Adriana nodded her head before resting it on your shoulder. While fixing them both ice cream Aiden and Aliyah both came down to the kitchen.

" I'm hungry" Aliyah said sitting at the table.

" what you in the mood for?" You asked giving Adriana her bowl of ice cream.

" pizza" Aliyah said.

Can we get Chinese too?" Aiden asked.

" and chicken" Adriana piped in.

" but you don't like chicken princess" You said confused

" Tony do.... that's what he wants" Adriana said eating her ice cream.

" umm. Ok, we can get chicken" You said.

"I'll order it" Aiden said pulling out his phone.

You pulled your card out giving it to Aiden.

" I'll be back" You said making your way upstairs.

Walking inside your room Beyoncé sat at the window staring at the sky.

"You ok?" You asked.

" yeah I'm fine" Bey lied.

"What about you?" She asked.

" I'm ok if you are" you said.

Beyoncé turned her head back towards the sky.

" we ordered some pizza, chicken, and Chinese. You in the mood for that?" You asked.

" I'm not hungry" bey mumbled.

" I'll bring you up a plate anyways" you said.

" Love you" You said.

When Bey didn't say nothing else you left the room going back downstairs with the kids.

......

"So you eat chicken now?" Aiden asked his little sister.

"I'm eating for Anthony" Adriana said as she bit into the chicken.

"But why?" He asked.

"If I eat for him he'll get stronger and he'll wake up" Adriana explained.

" it doesn't work like that ana"Aiden said.

"It's a twin thing, you wouldn't understand" she said.

"He's-"

You stopped Aiden before he could go on.

"Let her be" you said.

" I'm gonna take the plate up to mama" Aliyah said grabbing the plate of food and a water for her mom.

"Mama, I brought you food" Aliyah said walking inside the room.

" oh thank you baby. You could put it up there" Bey Said still in the same spot.

Aliyah placed the food on the dresser  before moving over next to her mom.

"Thank you for saving me Mommy" Aliyah said.

Beyoncé looked over at her daughter before grabbing her hand.

" you don't need to thank me baby. As your mother it's my job to protect you kids, I'll do anything for you and your siblings" Bey said.

Beyoncé pulled Aliyah in for a hug before sending her off to Finish her dinner. Beyoncé wished so bad that she could take her son's position in that bed so he wouldn't have to go through all that pain.