Chapter 11

Beyoncé made her way into the big building that Wayne gave her the address too. Taking off her shades as soon as she walked in.

" right on time" Wayne said when Bey walked in.

"How have you been" Wayne asked.

"I've been good, what about you? How's the kids? Beyoncé asked.

Huh? Oh yeah they're good" Wayne said.

" I had sent everyone to lunch so I could show you around" Wayne said as they started walking towards the elevator.

Beyoncé followed Wayne towards the elevator, she didn't know where they were going she was just following along.

"So this is my studio" Wayne said.

"Wow. This is nice, it look so peaceful" Beyoncé said.

"Can you sing?" Wayne asked.

" ah not really, I'm not too good at it" Beyoncé Said.

" come on get in the booth. You said you liked my song jealous right? Get in the booth and show me what you got" Wayne said sitting down in one of the chairs getting everything set up.

"Just go in there, stand in front of the mic and sing" he said.

"Do I put the headphones on?" Beyoncé asked.

" yeah, so you could hear yourself"

..........

"Not too good!? Beyoncé you just Fucking killed it!" Wayne said.

"Really?"

" do you write? Or have you ever wrote your own songs?" He asked getting excited about all this.

"Yeah, I have a book at home. Some are incomplete though" Bey said as she sat down next to Wayne.

" you ever thought about singing because if so I really don't mind signing you right now. All I have to do is talk to a few people and you'll be the next big thing" Wayne said.

"I don't know nick. I'll have to talk to my wife about this and my kids but mainly my wife" she said playing with her fingernails.

" your kids will be happy for you. Who wouldn't want their parents to be a famous singer who gets to travel the world knowing they could come if they wanted to. And as for your wife..... don't take this the wrong way but to me she looks like the type of person to stop your dreams from coming true. She's not going to agree with you taking the amazing offer. Dominant people  always want to be the bread winner in the house and if you take this job you'll definitely be making more money than her and with that being said she's going to feel like she have to compete against you all the time" Wayne said trying to win Bey over.

Beyoncé sat there and thought about it. She's basically been living off her wife for years now. She wanted her own, just in case things go left with her and You; her and her kids would have something to fall back on.

"Come on Beyoncé" Wayne said.

"I'll do it" she said.

"Great!"

Wayne hopped up going to get a few papers so Bey could sign.

" I got nothing but time but if you don't then take these with you and read over it" Wayne said holding out some papers.

" I'll read over them, I have to go pick my kids up from my brother" Beyoncé said standing.

" well I hope you can join my team" he said.

Wayne pulled Bey in for a hug but she pulled away when she felt his hand start to travel downward.

//////