Chapter 41

"Her blood pressure was up and we believe that's what caused the seizure. But we're going to keep her overnight to make everything is ok" the doctor said.

"Ok thank you sir" You said.

"Ok from now on no more aggravating mama. She can't be stressed out, if you need something ask me" You said to the kids

" ok what about them girl problems you said u can't relate to?" Aliyah asked.

" naw you go to her for that" you said.

"We can give her massages too"Adriana said.

" yeah princess she'll love those" You smiled.

You honestly been in the hospital too many times and you was hoping things would start working in your favor soon. The holidays was coming up and you didn't want anything to happen and ruin it for your family.

//////

"They're keeping you overnight to make sure everything is ok" You explained.

"They also said the baby was fine"

" good" Bey mumbled.

" you ok baby?" You asked grabbing hold to Her hand.

" yes I'm fine now. I had an headache earlier, I thought that if I just went to sleep it'll go away" she said.

" you scared the hell outta me" You said kissing her hand.

"I'm sorry baby.....I'm alright though" Beyoncé smiled.

"I love you so much" you said.

" I love you too baby" Beyoncé said squeezing Your hand.

" I honestly don't know what I'll do if I lose you. When something happens to you I get so freaking scared. I know it's selfish but I wanna be the first to go between because I know you can get through without me. But me......I can't. I honestly can't cope without you" You said quickly wiping the tear that escaped down your face.

"Baby I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere" she said looking at you.

" please dont cry..... see now I'm crying" Bey said as her own tears started.

Her hormones getting the best of her right now.

"It's the hormones baby" You chuckled a bit.

" I know"

You got out of your seat leaning over kissing your wife.

" how's the twins?" She asked.

" they're good. Your mom is gonna drop them off to the house tomorrow"

" I still don't understand how you was so stressed out when I gave you some bomb ass head and I laid this pipe down on you" You said.

Beyoncé playfully pushed u away before rolling her eyes.

" did Aliyah tell you that her and Aiden is hosting our gender reveal party?"

" gender reveal party"

" yes.It was your daughter idea and we're doing it" Bey said.

" so we're doing a baby shower?" You asked.

" no babe just a gender reveal party"

" ok" You said as you still held on to Beyoncé's hand.

" how long have we been together?" Beyoncé asked.

You laughed as you looked down trying to think. You honestly forgot, it's been a long time.

" well I was around before Aiden was even one. Been killing them guts for 16 years" You chuckled.

" Damn I'm old and up here trying to have a baby" Bey said.

" you not old. You're so beautiful bae I swear you look the same back when you were my teacher"

Beyoncé mom ended up calling You to check on Bey. Bey and her mom spoke over the phone for awhile before Beyoncé started complaining that she was hungry.

//////

"Aiden did you dry that bed like I said?" Tina asked.

" yes grandma I did and me and Aliyah put a new blanket on" he said.

" ok thank you. I just want to have everything straight before your mother gets home" Tina said as she fixed up the kitchen.

"I miss mommy" Adriana mumbled.

" she'll be home soon. Mama said they coming home" Anthony said to reassure his little sister.

Tina had the kids to help her clean around the house so when Bey got home she wouldn't have to worry about anything.

" so Christmas is right around the corner. Do you guys know what you want?" Tina asked the kids.

" I want a car" Aliyah said.

" baby you're only 14 your mama is not getting you a car" Tina chuckled.

" just some money" Aiden said.

Tina was about to ask the twins but they ran upstairs before coming back down with papers.

" we made our list" Anthony said.

Tina grabbed both of their papers before looking at them. It was a lot of stuff and she knew they'll end up with most of this stuff. Hearing the car alarm go off outside the twins jumped up running to the door. And Tina just reminded them not to be to loud. Walking in the house Bey was greeted by her youngest ones.

" hi my babies" she smiled.

Beyoncé loved when her twins greeted her when she came home or the opposite. It made her feel good just to see how excited they was just to see her.