Chapter 13

"Are you getting a new car?" Aiden asked his mom.

" nope. You are" Beyoncé said with a smile as she glanced over at her son.

" no way! Mama are you serious?" Aiden asked.

"Yes I'm serious, you already have your permit to drive. But you'll only drive the car to school and back, when you turn 17 and get your license then you can go wherever with it" Beyoncé Said.

" can I cuss?" Aiden asked.

"Um no you may not" she said as they walked inside the car dealership.

"Hello my name and Nick, what can I do for you today?" The young looking guy said looking at Aiden.

"I'm mom" Beyoncé said.

" oh I'm so sorry I thought you were younger. Y-you're really short And you look so.... I'll just stop talking now" he said blushing.

"Can we start over please?"

" sure" Beyoncé chuckled.

" hello my name is Eric, what can I do for you today?" He said

" Beyoncé " she said holding her hand out.

" I'm here to buy a car for him" she said.

" do you have anything in mind?" Eric then asked Aiden.

"Ouuu! Something fast, sexy like me, and a two door" Aiden said rubbing his hands together.

Beyoncé looked at her son with an eyebrow raise before she turned her attention back to the guy.

" can we see the Honda's" Beyoncé said.

" Mama. You sa-"

Aiden hushed when his mom gave him "the look"

///////

"You got him a fucking car! Without me at that. What the hell Bey " You said.

" what I don't see nothing wrong with that. And you were busy so I just took him" she said.

" he's only 16 Beyoncé! Did you have a car at 16 because I barely had a fucking bike!" You snapped.

"No but right that's the point? Give our kids what we never got?"

"You're so Fucking bipolar you know that!? You said you didn't want them like other rich kids but here you are buying Aiden a damn car"

"I'm very aware of all my mental health issues thank you. And he's soon to be 17, he's not going to want us driving him around all the time"Beyoncé said getting upset.

" I don't even care Beyoncé just take that shit back"

No! Why? Aiden likes it and so do I" Bey said.

"You spent my money on some damn car!"

I didn't use your fucking money! I got my own" Bey snapped.

////////

"Bey? Could we talk really quick?" You asked as you sat on the floor next to the tub.

"What" Bey said with her eyes close.

" I'm sorry for calling you bipolar earlier. I didn't mean it at all, I was just angry" You said.

" I should've fucking punched you. I know I have mental health issues so you don't need to tell me" Bey snapped.

" I know baby and I'm sorry for that.......I really am" You said reaching in the water to grab Beyoncé's hand.

You brought Beyoncé's hand up to your mouth kissing her hand. Beyoncé snatched her hand away from You putting it back in the water.

" I'm still mad at you" she said

You stood up stripping out your clothes before you got in the tub with Bey.

" Y/N no this is my relax time and you're messing it up" Bey whined.

" Shut up and come here" You said pulling Bey towards you in the jacuzzi like tub.

Beyoncé slapped You across the face, not too soft and not too hard.

"You better stop telling me to shut up" Beyoncé said.

"Or what?" You said.

A smirk grew across Beyoncé face before grabbing Your dick making sure she pressed her nails into it but not hard.

"Bit- woman......." you said tensing up.

"What was that Mrs. Y/L/N"

"I don't know if I should be turned on or scared" You said as you held on to Beyoncé's wrist.

"Turned on" Bey Said as she kissed the side of Your lips.

Beyoncé let go of Your dick before she grabbed it again stroking it gently. Beyoncé let her lips travel to Your neck, kissing and sucking harshly in one spot as she pumped your dick in her hand.

"Fuck" You moaned.

You let your hands run down to Beyoncé's ass squeezing it. Beyoncé bit down into your skin marking you up.

"You like that baby?" Beyoncé asked.

"Hell yeah, keep going" You said laying your head back.

Beyoncé kissed from your neck down to your tatted chest, taking one of your nipples in her mouth. You tried to reach between Beyoncé's legs but she stopped you.

"Let me take care of you" she said tightening her grip around your dick.

Jerking you off with a little more force. Beyoncé felt You buck your hips knowing you was close.

"Damn I'm almost there" you moaned.

Once Beyoncé heard that she removed herself from you before standing up to get out the tub.

"Aye! Where you going?" You asked.

"To get ready for bed. Not in the mood for sex tonight" Beyoncé said drying off.

"I thought you wanted...."

You sat in tub confused at Beyoncé's action. You stared at your wife while you still sat in the tub on hard.

"I'm bipolar remember" Beyoncé Said walking out the bathroom leaving you with blue balls.
____________________________

A/N: nothing but a bunch of drama coming.