Chapter 2

"Mama how do I look?" Aliyah asked her mom who was trying to get the twins dressed.

"Ahh, I like the outfit but the shoes no. Go put on those white vans, it'll look better with that" Beyoncé said.

"Right!" Aliyah said running back to her room.

"Y/N" Beyoncé called out for her wife.

"Yes my love?" You answered walking out the bathroom.

"Their shoes. The black ones" she said.

"But mommy I want to wear my pink shoes" Adriana said.

"Ana you can wear them tomorrow. It won't go with what you have on right now" Beyoncé said kissing her daughter's forehead.

You walked back in the room with two shoe boxes in your hand.

"Alright lil nigga come here" You said talking to your son.

"What did I say about using that word around them" Beyoncé said brushing Adriana's hair in a ponytail.

"You called me a nigga the other night " You mumbled.

"I said around them Y/N" Bey said throwing one of the kids night shirt at you.

"Ain't no point, they gonna day it anyways" you said laughing.

"I swear I can't stand you" Bey said putting Ana shoes on.

"Ma! You seen my skateboard?" Aiden yelled upstairs.

"you put it in the truck last night so you wouldn't forget it" You said walking downstairs with Anthony.

"Excited for pre-k little man?" You asked.

"I'm in kindergarten mama" Anthony said.

"Kindergarten? I'm getting old" You said ruffling Anthony's hair.

"Mama I'm scared and excited! Like oh my god. Oh and don't forget we have to swing by and grab Rachel" Aliyah said.

" tell Her, I'm not driving and pull them pants down. They showing too much" You said.

"They're high waisted jeans. Mommy wear them and their the same way" Aliyah said.

"No your mama know better" You said.

  Beyoncé came downstairs with Adriana. Aliyah pointed towards her mom jeans.

"You see, plus hers hugs way more then mines.

" woahhhh, why you showing your camel toe bro? Pull them pants down" You said trying to pull Beyoncé's jeans down.

" you're pinching me,move" Beyoncé said slapping your hands away.

Walking out the house everyone got in the truck.

"Why do you drive with your seat back like this"Beyoncé asked adjusting the seat to her liking.

"Mommy we have to pick Rachel up too" Aliyah said from behind her mom.

"Right"

Beyoncé turned on the radio to drown out her kids in the back as she drove. It was 7:10 so she still had time to get her oldest kids to school on time. Swinging by to pick up Rachel.

"School zone baby" You said when you seen Bey pass the school zone sign and didn't slow down.

"I didn't get to one" Beyoncé said.

"You just passed it. Do you even have on your contacts?" You asked.

"Nope" Bey said popping the "P"