Chapter 3

Beyoncé moaned as Your tongue brushed over her nipples. She bucked her hips up wanted some connection but she wasn't getting that since she was handcuffed to the bed.

"Baby please" Beyoncé begged.

" please what?" You asked with a smirk

" fuck me already!" Beyoncé yelled.

You looked down at your wife's naked body before you lined yourself up pushing inside her. You let Bey adjust before you started pounding inside her, loving the tightness. Beyoncé wanted to touch You so bad, she watched You lift her legs putting them over your shoulders getting deeper.

" fuck. You like that shit huh?" You asked as you fucked your wife.

"Yes! You're so deep baby" Beyoncé moaned.

" mhmmm" you said letting her legs down before you started rubbing her clit.

"Baby I'm going to cum" Bey said.

"Don't you dare, hold it" You said looking down at Bey.

Beyoncé face was all red and sweaty, holding off like you said. You pulled out slapping your dick against Beyoncé's clit and that threw her over the edge. She squirted all over you.

" oh my god" Bey breath out.

Seeing Beyoncé squirt was always the sexiest shit You ever saw. Putting your dick back inside Bey you shot your load inside.

" thought I said not to cum inside me" Bey said still trying to catch her breath.

" couldn't help it" you said grabbing the key to unlock Bey hands.

They both laid on the bed in silence, Beyoncé with her head rested on Your chest.

"you doing anything today?" You asked.

" no.why?" Bey asked.

"I want to take you out to lunch before we pick the kids up from school"

" I seafood bae" Bey morning said.

" Alright, we can get that"

////////

"Hi my babies! How was your first day?" Beyoncé asked her twins when they got inside the truck.

Anthony and Adriana both started talking at the same time.

"Hey. One at a time please" You said.

"It was good. I made a new friend, his name is Damon and during p.e we caught lizards together" Anthony said.

"Ew. Baby you're not scared of those little nasty things?" Bey asked.

"Nope I like them. Can we get one?" He asked.

"He- no babe. Mama is terrified of those things and I don't need that thing get loose in the house" Beyoncé explained.

"Next time you catch one bud throw it on Mama" You laughed.

"No! That's not funny" Bey Said.

"It's my turnnnnnn" Adriana whined.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, go on"

" my day was awesome, me and Becca ate lunch by each other and we played jump rope together and ms. Diaz gave us all candy bags" Adriana said.

"Wow that's amazing, can mommy have a candy from the both of you?" Beyoncé asked.

Both dug in their book bag going inside the little candy bag giving a candy to Their mom. Bey popped a candy in Your mouth as you drove.

///////

"So I have to go somewhere really quick but I should be back before 9" You said.

"And where are you going?" Beyoncé asked.

" over to my side chick house, she said she need attention tonight" You joked.

"Yeah keep playing with me Y/N" Beyoncé said.

" I love playing with you. Both ways" you said.

"I bet you do"

" Matthew wants to have a meeting with me" You said putting your shoes on.

"call me if you need a ride home. Please don't try to drive if you've been drinking" Bey. Said.

"Promise my love" you said kissing her cheek before leaving.

Beyoncé cleaned up a bit in her room before she went to check on the kids. Shocked that they all was in the movie room watching a movie.

"Wow, no invite for me?" Beyoncé asked walking inside the room.

"I honestly thought you were sleeping" Aiden said.

"No i was just cleaning up" Bey said sitting between the twins watching the movie with her kids.