intro pt. 2

"Miss V?" RM asked.

"We saw her at Starbucks this morning. Her name's V, like Taehyungie," JK explained, still giggly.

"It's my nickname. My Korean name is Jisoo. Kim Jisoo," I added.

"Oh, you're Korean!" Jin, THE worldwide handsome, realized just now.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jimin said and laughed at his hyung.

"Ya! She's fluent in English, I thought she's not full Korean."

"I am. I was from Daegu," I told them, giving them a faint smile since Daegu's not really a happy place for me.

All heads turned to Taehyung.

"Daegu?" Taehyung asked me, though his face still has a blank expression.

"Why?"

"Awww, Taehyungie is also from Daegu, along with Yoongi-hyung" Jimin stated, pointing at the guy with a resting bitch face. So his name is Yoongi.

J-Hope, who I remember clearly because of how he introduced himself back onstage (I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope), cleared his throat and held out his hand. "I'm J-Hope."

The rest of the members followed with Taehyung eyeing all of them. All 7 seem to be nice, I can now understand why ARMYs, their fans, love them so much.

"Next to perform is the one and only, Bazzi," the emcee announced.

My eyes widened at the sudden announcement. It was Bazzi's performance already!! And I'm not even with my sister and Jinyoung!

"Do you like Bazzi?" Taehyung asked, oblivious to his members staring at us.

I nodded and pouted, I really want to leave and find a good spot to watch Bazzi live.

"Just go with her already!" Jin said.

Jimin and Jungkook suppressed a laugh at Jin's remark. The others were smiling.

"Come on," Taehyung said, holding my hand once more while dragging me through the crowd.

Bazzi was already singing Beautiful when Taehyung and I found a spot to watch him. I was already singing along with the crowd, while Taehyung's just slowly shaking his head, following the beat.

Bazzi's next song was Mine. The song's first line immediately made me smile.

I finally saw Bazzi perform live with someone I didn't expect to befriend with. I guess today is my lucky day.

After Bazzi's performance, I looked at Taehyung and asked if he enjoyed it and if he knew Bazzi. Taehyung nodded eagerly at the first sentence but said, "I don't know much about him until now. I'll try to listen to his songs when we get back to the hotel later."

I smiled at him widely, happy to see him enjoy after the mess we've been through before their performance.

"And that's it for MusicFest 2018!"

Several people made a speech on how thankful they were to see different people enjoying the event they organized while there were already a few who are making their way to the parking lot.

"I guess this is goodbye," I told the boy standing beside me.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why? The festival's over. I have to meet my sister and my friend."

He didn't show his reaction, if there was any anyway. After all, he was wearing a face mask and a cap this time. Even without them, I really couldn't tell. First, he'll smile at you then the next thing you'll see, he already has a blank facial expression. "I'll help you find them," he offered.

I shook my head. "I can manage. Go back to your members and celebrate your achievement today with them." I waved goodbye and he did the same, smiling slightly.

I found the two after a few minutes. Jinyoung was on his phone, calling someone, while my sister's looking up at him.

"She's not picking up," was what Jinyoung said before they saw me.

Katie's nose was already flaring when she saw me walking towards them. She placed her hands on her hips, a thing she does sometimes when I fetch her late at her school on Fridays, the only day of the week that I get to come back from the dorm for the weekend. "THAT WAS THE LONGEST PEE IN HISTORY, VERONICA KIM!"

"The line was long," I lied.

Jinyoung scoffed. "Yeah, right. She probably found a cute guy back there."

"Actually," I started, smiling as I looked at their reaction. "I did."

I fished out the handkerchief from my pocket and gave it to Katie. My sister looked confused, holding out the handkerchief I gave her. I chuckled as I whispered to her so Jinyoung won't hear what I'd say, "It's from Jungkook."

Hearing those, Katie's smiled from ear to ear.