sleep

London Fashion Week
Day 2

Jennie and I were back in our hotel room waiting for the food the boys bought. It had already been an hour but the two still haven't come back yet.

"Should I call Tae already?" I took my phone and dialled Taehyung's number

Jennie held my wrist to stop me, "Just let them be. This is their time to settle what they have against each other."

My mouth formed an O with the realization, "Araso. Let's just watch a movie then."

The two boys arrived after a while. Jennie and I arranged the table for us to eat. Once settled, we all the food they bought us.

"Have you seen all the posts about you two?" Jennie looked at Taehyung and I as we ate

Taehyung just nodded with his lips pouting while he chews his food.

I frowned, "A lot of ARMYs are speculating already."

"Yeah, it's like they watch every move Taehyung makes." Jinyoung pointed Taetae with his fork

"Let them speculate. I don't care."

"I don't care either." Jennie drank her juice, "I'm getting famous with V and Soo's fans. It's helping my mom's clothing line be recognized too."

"Just tell me if someone threatens or says something to you that's below the belt." Taehyung looked at me, "Then that's where I'll butt in."

"Still, when are you planning to announce your real relationship?" Jennie asked

"When Bang PD nim allowed me to." Tae said, "He already paid Dispatch to stop posting photos of me and Jisoo if it's obvious that it's taken without our consent."

"He can do that?" Jinyoung's eyes widened in awe

Tae nodded, "He said he's doing it for our group and the company. He doesn't want any scandals. Dispatch and the others kept on following us back then, trying to find any but they couldn't."

Jennie laughed, "I once read that they spied Jungkook when he was riding a scooter alone, only to find him buying banana milk and then going back home. It was hilarious."

"Really?" I asked, chuckling, "Aigoo. That boy."

"Anyway, please be careful with some of your crazy fans." Jinyoung told Tae, "I don't want my best friend to be followed around and be beaten up because their bias has a girlfriend now."

"Real ARMYs won't do that. I trust them." Taehyung said with confidence

"Yeah, if they really love Taehyung, they'd want him to be happy." Jennie agreed, "Like how our Jisoo makes him."

I smiled and looked at Taehyung, who was also smiling at me cutely.

"I'll definitely watch your concert in Korea this October." Jennie grinned

"Can you also come?" Taehyung asked me, his eyes were like a puppy begging for his treat

"I don't know," I admitted, "I have to leave eomma again if I do that"

"You already managed to come here in London without her." Jinyoung stated the obvious, "Another trip won't hurt now, will it?"

Taehyung suddenly raised his hand excitedly, "You can bring her. I'll let my parents watch too."

"That's a great idea!" the two agreed

"I'll invite Peter and Katie then, too."

"I'll bring Lisa too!! She can finally see her long time crush"