model

After days of fixing my requirements, I started to look for a job.

Since Jinyoung kept on telling me to apply with him at his dad's company, SM Entertainment, I came with him.

Ever since I was a kid, my dad had already told me about the company they both work in. SM Entertainment operates as a record label, talent agency, travel agency, film production company, a music production company, event management and concert production firm as well as a music publishing house. It is known to be the #1 K-pop Entertainment Company in Korea, but they have branches in other countries as well, like here in California. Other Korean Entertainment agencies have branches here too, although I have no idea where BigHit's branch is here. 

The interview was short, I didn't feel that nervous for a first-timer; maybe because I remember all of what appa told me before. 

"Don't be timid during your interview here, then you'll be sure to get in. Answer questions with your wittiness, Soo." he chuckled, "I'm confident that you'll be working with me here someday. You'd be a model or a photographer. Whatever you want to be."

"I'd be both" I laughed

"Alright. Just take care of yourself and don't work too much, araso?" 

I nodded with a smile. 

Two days later, Jinyoung and I passed the interview and was given an ID as an intern. The night I was called by the company, I immediately called Taehyung.

"You made it!!" he squealed when I answered his video call

"I know!! Although it was expected since Jinyoung's appa works there." 

"It's still a good start. I believe in you, Chu. I'll be supporting you always." he said, smiling

"Yeah. I'll work hard for this." I assured him, and myself as well

"I know you would." he said, "When will you start?" 

"On Monday." I answered, "We'll have our tour on the first day. I'm so excited!" 

Tae grinned, "You look so cute when you're excited! I want to pinch your cheeks so bad" 

I pouted, "Too bad. We won't see each other until your next break." 

"It's August already. Just 2 months to go, and then I'll see you after I visit my family in Daegu." 

"I can wait." 

"Tae, shoot will start in 5 minutes," Jimin said from behind him, "Sorry, Soo. You're boyfriend's going to lose in this RUN BTS episode. "

"You wish, Jimin-ah." I laughed, "Good luck on your game!" 

"I'll win this time, for sure." 

"Fighting, Tae!" 

"Fighting! Saranghae!" 

"I love you," I waved goodbye and ended the call.

The next morning, he didn't tell me who the winner was in the episode. 

----

Monday came, and getting ready for work too early didn't bother me like when I had early morning classes. Somehow, the thought of going to work at my father's old company excites me.

Jinyoung's dad and mine were colleagues; my dad was an event manager while Jinyoung's was in a higher position of the company at that time.

Jinyoung and I are both starting as interns for us to have experience first around the company. So for the rest of the following months, we will be working with different crew and staff of the company.