first time

As usual, I told Katie to keep our secret between us involved. What she replied to me surprised me though.

"Namjoonie told me to keep you and Taehyung a secret. I can tell others about me meeting them if I want to, just not about you two," she said. "Then Yoongi said that we can all be friends as long as I keep you from hurting Taehyung. I told him that I know my duty as an ARMY and that I'd protect them even from my own sister. He laughed at me after that, and let me just add that his laugh was SO beautiful, I could listen to it all day. AND! I saw his smile so close up! I'm sorry, sis, but I'm their favorite ARMY now."

"I won't hurt Taehyung," I told her, chuckling.

"I hope so, Jisoo," she said and stuck her tongue out.

What both guys said made me smile, especially Yoongi. He doesn't speak that much to me but he actually really cared about Taehyung. He even made a precautionary measure if I hurt his friend. I'm glad there are six of them who really care about Taehyung. It assures me that he's not alone.

The next day, I found Jinyoung and Mark inside our classroom.

"Are you feeling ok now?" Mark asked. "Rosé said a ball hit your head when you two were walking across the field."

I tried to hide my reaction from Rosé's poor excuse. "Yeah, it really knocked me down. I woke up inside our car already. Peter picked me up from the clinic."

"Did you see who kicked the ball?" Jinyoung asked.

I shook my head. "Let's not talk about it, shall we? It's embarrassing."

The boys nodded their head and gave me our paper.

We passed!

"This is awesome! We only have one problem now!" I exclaimed, holding the paper in front of me in disbelief.

Jinyoung nodded, smiling widely. "The defense will be on Monday. We have to prepare now."

"Where's Rosé?"

I suddenly remembered that she has a date with Jimin this morning. "She texted me that she'll be coming late because something came up with her family."

"Is she ok, though?" Mark asked.

"She is."

"Good," he said, nodding.

I sensed something fishy with his action, even Jinyoung looked at me to see my reaction.

The rest of the morning, the two boys and I reviewed our paper and thought of how we will divide our group for the chapters. At 12:30 in the afternoon, Chaeyoung arrived with a frown on her face. Before she arrived, I texted her about the excuse I told the boys so that they won't notice that we lied.

Mark stood up as soon as Chaeyoung arrived. "Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung smiled. "I'm ok. My family just had a minor problem with out relatives."

"That's a relief," Mark sighed and sat down again.

"Anyway, let's talk about our paper now. Shall we?" Chaeng said as she sat down beside me. "I have a lot to tell you."

We were eating in our cafeteria when Taehyung called me, the meeting halted because we got hungry from the planning. I quickly answered him, not minding the three people around me.

"Chichu, we're about to board now. I'll call you later when we land. Don't stay out late!" Taehyung said enthusiastically.

"Take care, you guys! I'll message you when I get home."

"I love you!" he said so suddenly that I felt chills hearing it from him the first time.

I looked at my friends who are busy with reading our paper, making sure no one heard him. When the three of them didn't spare me a glance, I answered him softly. "I love you too, Taehyun."

He chuckled, a hoarse one. "That's a relief. Bye, Chichu!"