korea

I was in a cafe near the airport, waiting for Jungkook, since Manager George had to take another ride since she still has to take care of my papers in the company.

Sipping my cup of coffee, a girl approached me. 

"Excuse me, you're Kim Jisoo, right?" she tried hard to speak in English

"Yes" I smiled

"Can I.. Take a picture with you?" she shyly asked, bowing her head

"Of course, don't be shy" I chuckled as she took her phone out excitedly

After we took pictures, she asked again, "Do you have a new proje t here in Korea? You've been gone for a while now." 

"Oh, I came back here for good." I answered her

"Jinja?" she exclaimed, making me flinch, "I'm sorry. I'm just a big fan of yours. Are you waiting for someone?" 

"I'm waiting for a friend." I grinned

Before she could ask who, the friend I was talking about finally came.

"I'm sorry. I have to go now. Take care!" I told her and walked away from her with my suitcases and a huge backpack on

"Jisoo-ah" he said, running towards me

I smiled as I saw JK, who hugged me tightly as soon as he was in front of me. It's good he wore his usual oversized hoodie and a face mask to cover his face. 

"I missed you" he whispered

"I missed you too, Kookie" 

We finally let go after a few seconds, and went out of the cafe to go to his car, with JK carrying my backpack and pulling one of my suitcases.

"You're really something, noona." he said as we got inside his car, "You didn't update any of us for months and now you're here in Korea." 

"Sorry it took me a long time to come back to my senses." I smiled tightly

"Mianhae, don't say sorry. It's not your fault." he apologized, "I'm just glad you're alright." 

"I'm glad you're alright too." I smiled, "Where are the others?" 

"At the dorm." he looked at me and grinned before focusing on the road again, "What's your plan?" 

"Actually, my manager is still trying to find me an apartment here in Seoul, so I still don't have a place to stay in for awhile." 

"You can stay with us!" he immediately volunteered

"Is that ok? I called you to help me find a great hotel to stay in but since you volunteered.." 

"They'd be happy for you to stay with us! Did you tell anyone that you're here?" 

"Only a few. Mr. Park, manager, Jinyoung, Lisa, and my family." 

"Why didn't you tell Chaeng and Jen?" 

"I want to surprise them."

"Are they the only ones here in Korea?" 

"Yes, Lisa has a job in California but she'll be back here next month." 

We arrived at their dorm not long after.

"Stay behind me so they won't see you first." Jungkook winked

He knocked on the door and waited for a minute until someone finally opened it, revealing a little princely boy with pouty lips. 

"Ya! Where have you been! And what's with all these bags?"

I peeked behind Jungkook to reveal myself, making Jimin grin like a baby he is.