back

The next day went back to normal. Jinyoung totally forgot what he told me the night he was drunk outside my room while Jennie didn't open up the topic about what she saw at the park.

As for the boys, they'd sometimes chat in our group chat, reporting to me mostly about what Tae's doing.

The night they arrived in their dorm, they really did a live in VLive. Taehyung was with Jimin, they were eating cup noodles while talking about their trip. Occasionally, Taehyung would speak in English and Jimin would laugh at his friend.

"We enjoyed our time there, especially for Taehyungie," Jimin narrated, teasing Tae.

"Yes. I made a friend." Taehyung suddenly said. My eyes widened at the same time as Jimin's eyes did, shocked by Taehyung's revelation.

What is he planning to do?

"I'm not supposed to say this but, since we're family, right?" Tae said.

"Are you serious about this?" Jimin asked, nervous about what his friend was about to say.

Taehyung didn't answer Jimin and said, "I was close to being beaten up while in California."

I seriously don't know what he's trying to say.

"AhIt was really stressful that day, we were trying to find Taehyungie amongst the big crowd," Jimin said, now on the same boat as Taehyung

"But I didn't get hurt. A person helped me before I got beaten up. It was embarrassing, to be honest."

I smiled. He was embarrassed. He didn't tell me that.

"Yes. To think that it was a girl who helped you," Jimin laughed.

"Yes. She kicked him in the--" Taehyung started to say but Jimin covered his mouth to stop him. When Jimin removed his hand from Taehyung's mouth, they both laughed at the story. "Anyway, what I wanted to say was I wasn't feeling good before that happened and I'm glad that person helped me."

"Did she know who you were?" Jimin teased him.

Taehyung smiled and said, "No. She said I worked with BTS." The two boys laughed. These two are obviously teasing me. With that, I texted Taehyung to see his reaction.

Friendship is over for us if you keep on making fun of me in your VLIve.

After a few seconds, Taehyung checked his phone and frowned. He typed before looking at the camera again.

I'll call.

"WhySo she doesn't know you then?" Jimin was trying hard to keep a straight face.

"Yes. I'm going to go call Eomma first," Taehyung said to Jimin.

Jimin must have understood what Taehyung really meant so he didn't bother asking further. "Sure. Go call Jungkook and get him here."

"Sure," Taehyung said and stood up.

"Go say bye first."

"I know ARMYs will do the same if they see any of us in trouble. Please continue supporting us! Hope you have good health, everyone. Annyeong!"

"Oh, and stop the theories about us having girlfriends. We don't have one. Where did you get all these rumors?" Jimin said, laughing.

"Yes, we already have you, ARMYs! Saranghae! Nyongan!" Taehyung said and walked away giggling.

"Nyongan?" Jimin repeated but dismissed it right away.

Taehyung videocalled me that night which meant the one he called his mother was me. What a poor excuse.