r u happy now?

When I saw a black van pull up behind the restaurant, an alley without any people passing by at the moment, and each member started to go inside, I finally lost my mind.

I actually had the nerve to scream, "Taehyung!"

The chance of them not being able to recognize me was huge, and the dark road also added to my disadvantage list.

The members turned around to look at the person who just shouted - me. J-Hope, who was standing behind Taehyung, removed his mask, revealing a big smile on his face before he pushed his friend slightly. I saw the other members laugh at him but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Jimin suddenly went in the van hurriedly then came back out holding a huge white jacket. "Here, at least change your jacket so people won't recognize you. Wear our manager's jacket." He gave the jacket to Taehyung, then helped his friend remove the one he was currently wearing.

"Shoes! Shoes too!" Namjoon said, pointing at JK's shoes.

Without questioning their leader, JK removed his shoes and exchanged them with Taehyung.

Seeing them make an effort to disguise Taehyung, I also tried changing my look even if all I could do was just tie my hair in a bun.

I was about to catch up to them when Yoongi gave Taehyung another mask and another jacket from the van. After that, he pushed Taehyung away from them and shouted. "Don't be a dumbass."

Taehyung started walking towards me, a hand in his new jacket pockets while the other was holding a windbreaker jacket and a mask.

If I was already embarrassed on our first day of meeting each other, now I'm so embarrassed that I just want to be swallowed by the ground I'm standing on.

When he reached me, he gave me the mask and the jacket.

I didn't protest, understanding fully what I had to do. After adding another layer of clothing to me, Taehyung raised his eyebrow at me, as if waiting for me to explain what I just did.

Standing closer to him, I realized how good-looking he really was even with the mask on. I was too focused on his overall facial expression when it was his eyes revealing his true feelings.

Right now, he has this soft gaze directed at me.

"I was trying to avoid you because I'm embarrassed by how I told you that I like your group but I couldn't even recognize your faces, and that my sister wanted to have Jungkook's handkerchief... And the fact that I sang your line from Home... and... Just, I didn't expect that we'd be meeting again at all. I mean, you're one hell of a famous guy and I'm just.. Me."

With all the things I told him, Taehyung still didn't react. "You spoke too fast. I didn't understand half of what you said."

I closed my eyes, half annoyed at the boy in front of me. What I just said was really hard to say!!

"I'm embarrassed to look at you because of all the things I told you when we first met and I didn't expect that we'd meet again nor that you'll recognize me anymore if we ever meet again," I said slowly.

"Why wouldn't I recognize that pretty face of yours?" he said smoothly like he was used to saying such words to other people.

That thought actually irritated me a little.

"So... I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what I said a while ago. It really bothered me not seeing you have fun with the others. I think you're worth being my friend after all."

After I said that, Taehyung's phone rang and he immediately answered it. "Namjoon hyung," he told me, pointing at his phone. I just nodded."Just go without me. I know where the hotel is, anyway." He smiled a little. "Don't worry about me." Then he furrowed his brows. "Ya! I'm not going to do anything bad to her." He kept on nodding."She's still with me." I was itching to ask if what I heard was correct but I waited until he put his phone down and placed them back in his pocket.