boyz with fun

It was 4 in the afternoon when Phoebe called me in her office.

"The theme park manager said you can take the day off already. I didn't know you're not feeling well, V. You should've told me earlier. Is that why you couldn't speak awhile ago?"

I blinked fast. I'm sick?

"I'm not sick, Phoebe."

"You can take your rest now, Veronica. Don't overwork yourself. Go change your clothes and go home now. We can take it from here."

With great confusion, I obliged. I went back to the employee room and changed to my casual clothes; a white ¾ dress and slung my backpack behind me. As I stepped out, I found Taehyung in front of me again.

I raised an eyebrow at him, knowing well that he's behind all of these. "What is with you and waiting right in front of the door?"

He shrugged and smiled.

"Let me guess, you're the one who told the manager I was sick."

"He said that?" he asked. "I told him that I'd like to borrow my friend for the day and gave him the last of my allowance for this trip."

My eyes widened. "You did what?!"

"No time for questions. We only have a few hours left to stay here."

He gave me a mask and a blue denim long sleeves so that people won't recognize me. He even took my backpack from me and slung it behind him.

We met the other boys at Super Silly Fun Land, their clothes already changed. They told me that it's their free time without the crew following them so they can really enjoy their break.

"Jisoo!" Jimin greeted with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi!" the rest of the group greeted.

"Yo! Pay up, you lost the bet," Jin said to Yoongi, who gave him 3 dollars unwillingly.

"He thought V couldn't pull it off," RM explained to me.

"What can't he pull off?" I asked in confusion.

"He really wanted to be with you here but he couldn't think of how he'll excuse you," RM said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I helped V make up his excuse!" J-Hope proudly added.

Despite the efforts made by the boys, I still felt unsure why they agreed to let me join them during their break."Not to be rude, but do you guys really want me to be with you on your break?"

They all nodded.

"V seems really fond of you." RM told me.

"Maybe it's his way of saying thanks to you for saving his sorry ass the other day," Yoongi added, smirking at the younger.

"And we thought you could tell us more about the theme park since you work here," said Jimin, who has a point.

"You're just using me then," I said as I placed a hand on my chest, mocked hurt.

"Aigooo. She acts like Taehyung too." Jin was smiling from ear to ear. 

"Great minds think alike," Taehyung said, proud of the way I acted.

"This is the end of the world then, we might as well enjoy our last day before these two destroy it," RM exaggerated.

We all laughed before Yoongi got a hold of himself and told us to finally ride the Silly Swirly Fun Ride.

Throughout the afternoon, I learned more about BTS.

Jin always make fun of their maknae the most. He also likes to ask random people if they know BTS, which his members are embarrassed about.