it's a date

My rehearsals would begin on my fourth day here in London. With that, I still have 2 days to enjoy my time here before work starts.

"Jisoo, are you ready now?" Jennie yelled from the living room

"Yes!" I answered her from our bedroom, looking at my clothes in the mirror for the last time

"Come on now, Soo. Your boyfriend's almost here," she said from the door.

"How'd you know?" I asked as I walked towards her.

"Cause he's with Jinyoung, silly," she said.

"What time will we meet again?"

"6 p.m.? Let's have dinner together."

"Got it," I said, giving him a thumbs up.

"Have fun on your date!" she said, smiling.

"Have fun in yours too."

Outside our room, we found two boys standing in the corridor, waiting for us.

Taehyung was wearing a long brown coat, black beret, and thin-rimmed glasses, with a black shirt and slacks. However, before we headed to the elevator, he made us stop.

"I forgot my scarf; wait here," he said, quickly going back to their room.

Jinyoung shook his head. "Jisoo and him are really alike when it comes to fashion."

"He's more into fashion than I am," I chuckled.

"But you can wear clothes without brands, I don't think he can though," Jinyoung said before Tae came back wearing his scarf.

"You look good, babe," I said.

"So are you, Chu," he giggled.

We went our separate ways with the other couple, agreeing to meet in a specific restaurant for our dinner.

Taehyung and I went to a cafe to eat our breakfast first. He let me decide where we would eat, but in return, he got to decide where we'd go afterward. I think he had it all planned out, though.

"Where to, Mr. Kim?" I asked.

"To museums!" he excitedly said.

I laughed at his cute response and went along with him.

In our first museum, Taehyung held my hand while we looked at artwork. It was so surreal being with him and out in public without his mask.

"You think no one would notice you here?" I asked him.

"We're in London. Not a lot of people know about me," he assured. "Koreans are our problem, if ever."

"What if someone sees us?"

"Don't worry, Soo. We can manage," he said and kissed my forehead. "Let's continue our date."

We enjoyed our museum date the whole afternoon, with Taehyung and I taking pictures of ourselves. After our last museum for the day, we waited for Jennie's message at a cafe near the museum.

"Shall we do our 20-question continuation now?" Taehyung suggested.

I smiled. "You didn't forget about that?"

"Of course! I still want to know more about you."

"Fine," I told him. "You start."

"What's your favorite part of your face?"

"My face?" I said, thinking. "My lips, I guess. It turns into a heart when I smile. Although some of my classmates in high school said that I look like a parrot when I pout."