oversized shirt

Our third day in London came, and we did as Taehyung planned for us.

We went to the museums we didn't get the chance to go to yesterday. In the afternoon, we walked around the streets and shopped for souvenirs.

In the middle of our shopping, Jennie led us to a Cartier shop nearby. Taehyung frowned at me, a sign that he didn't want to spend more of his money. I laughed as I pulled him into the store.

"Soo, look at these!" Jennie called me.

"What?" I asked, standing beside her as I looked at the watches being displayed.

"You and Taehyung should buy, like a couple watch," she suggested.

"We have couple watches here, ma'am," the saleslady said. "I'll get it for you."

"Really? Thanks!" Jennie said, clapping her hands like a kid.

The saleswoman got back, holding boxes of couple watches that made Jennie squeal.

"Jinyoung, let's buy one!" Jennie then called our friend, and I still don't know what their label is.

"A couple watch?" Jinyoung said, looking at the watches. "Don't you have a watch already?"

Jennie pouted. "But I want to have one with you."

Jinyoung stared at the baby Jennie in front of us and sighed. "Fine. Pick what you like, then let me pay for it." 

"Yehey!" Jennie exclaimed and looked at the watches to choose.

"V, don't you want to buy one too?" Jinyoung asked Taehyung, who was busy looking around the store on his own.

"I don't wear watches that much," he replied and looked around again.

"Funny how he's the richest one among us but he's the one not spending his money the most today," Jinyoung concluded.

"What do you think, Soo? What design do you like?" Jennie asked me, ignoring Jinyoung.

I looked at the couple watches again and tried to pick. A black and brown pair caught my eye, so I pointed at it.

"That one," I said.

Jennie's eyes narrowed, trying to take a good look at my pick. "It doesn't look like a couple watch to me."

"But I like the colors," I told her, firm in my decision.

"I choose this one," Jennie said, pointing at another couple watch.

I shook my head and walked towards Taehyung, who was now standing near us.

"She finally chose one?" he asked.

"Yeah. She didn't even consider my pick."

"What did you like?"

"The black and brown one," I answered with a pout. "Come on, let's get out of here before you buy something you don't need."

We went back to our respective hotel rooms to rest before we headed out for dinner.

Inside our room, Jennie and I had a quick photoshoot, trying on what Jennie bought at the stores earlier.

"I love this dress!" she said, showing me her cute white dress.

"What will you wear during fashion week?" I asked.

"I'll wear my mom's design, of course," she proudly said. "You?"

"I'll wear the sponsored outfit given to me. It comes with a bag and heels too." I grinned.

"Aww, you're so lucky!" she mused. "Where will we sit anyway?"

"You and Jinyoung can sit beside our company staff; Taehyung will sit beside his friend who's also coming that day," I explained.