what am i to you

I woke up inside my bedroom, stretching before I finally stood up to do my morning routine. I don't have anything in my schedule today so I planned to just stay inside my unit to relax and have a me time, without looking at any of my social media accounts.

"Dalgomie!" I called my dog

Dalgom immediately ran towards me as I placed his food on his bowl

"It's you and me now today." I told him, "Wait here. I'll just take a bath." I cringed, realizing that it's another day of me just talking to my dog.

After I took  a bath, I cooked my breakfast and watched some movies that my friends recommended.

The first one's 10 Things I Hate About You, recommended by Lalisa. It's a 1999 movie about a girl falling in love with someone who tried to fool her but then falls for her in the end instead.

It was fun watching the movie, especially when the lead male sang I Can't Take My Eyes Off You in public. I wonder if Taehyung would do that for me if ever he didn't enlist...

Stop. Don't think about him.

I cried just before the movie ended. The poem really got me, it made my heart ache for someone again.  But of course, another thought of that boy should be brushed away. I don't need another heartbreak from the same guy.

"Jisoo!" I heard a knock from my door

I looked behind me, where the door was, and waited until the person spoke up again.

"Soo, it's me, Chaeng. Open up!"

I got up, with Dalgom in my embrace, and opened the door to reveal the visitor, "What are you doing here?"

"I just want some time with you. Lisa, Jen, and Jinyoung are coming too." she said and walked inside sassily

"I'm supposed to have a me time!" I whined, placing Dalgom on the floor

"Me time?" she gasped, "With Dalgom? How is that a me time?"

"He's excluded. Dalgom can't talk back to me, unlike you."

"We just want to be with you cause you know, since they're back."

I sighed heavily, "Alright. Let's watch a movie while waiting for the other three."

"Actually, can you help me with my song?"

---

"Why didn't she just tell him she still loves him?" Jennie said, pointing at the television

We were currently watching The Notebook, which Chaeyoung suggested since none of us have watched it yet, except her.

After finishing the movies, Jinyoung realized that the food's all gone already.

"Jisoooo~" Jinyoung said, "Can you please order pizza?"

"There's a pizza shop a block away from here. Go buy there instead of asking for a delivery." I told him, playing with Dalgom

"But I'm still not used to this place, can you please do it for me? Bestie?" he said, smiling at me while blinking like a kid who wants something from his parents

"Give me money then" I said and stretched my hand out to him

He gave me the money I needed and grinned at me, "Thanks Jisoo! You're the best!"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Come on, Dalgom. Let's take a walk."

Dalgom and I bought 3 boxes of pizza and went back to the building. The elevator was about to close when we stepped inside the lobby so I yelled, "Wait up!"