outro: love is not over

Taehyung made his private instagram account public, causing millions of people to follow him, comment, and like his previous post about us. The ARMYs now knew how we started, and they weren't ready for it.

"Taehyung! You did not just do that!" I told him, looking at my phone in the morning

I was inside Taehyung's apartment unit, playing with Yeontan and Dalgom, when notifications started coming in my phone, most of which were mentions in Instagram.

"An ARMY challenged me. You know how much I love accepting challenges." he winked at me as he drank his hot chocolate

I shook my head, not believing his excuse, "Anyway, George told me that a webtoon author wants me to take the leading role of her story for a K-drama. What do you think?"

"Who's the lead male then?" he deadpanned

"Eun Woo," I said nonchalantly, "You know, the face genius."

He made a face. "Face genius?" and walked towards the couch I was sitting on.

"Cause his visuals are good."

"I was gone for two years, and now you're being paired with another guy?"

"It's not my fault," I said defensively. "And the project's not even official yet."

"Would you accept that?"

I shrugged, "It depends. Would you be jealous?"

"Depends too." he said, not catching my eye, "But it's your call. Do whatever you want."

"Really?" I said, smiling, "Then I want you to audition for that role too."

He finally looked at me, smiling mischievously at me because he understood what I meant, "Sure. Let's see who's better looking."

---

"Congratulations! You got the lead role too!" I exclaimed, hugging the tall boy in front of me

"Thank you, Jisoo! I can't believe I got it." he said, surprised by the announcement

"You deserve it. Besides, you really look like Suho Lee."

"Thanks. You look like Jugyeong too.", he said but quickly added, "Jugyeong with make up, of course"

I laughed, "You really didn't need to be that specific."

"You might get tue wrong idea" he said and chuckled

We were just standing outside the building when a car parked in front of us.

The owner, without getting out, opened the passenger seat's door and looked at me, "Get in."

I waved goodbye to the boy beside me, "Bye Eun Woo! See you next time!"

"Bye, Jisoo-ssi!"

Once I got inside, a whiny Kim Taehyung started driving.

"Why didn't I get the role?"

I looked at him as he kept on asking me why he didn't get the part.

I pat his head, "That's okay. At least you're still part of the drama."

"Fine. I'll be a better second male lead, just you wait and see." he said, sounding determined but still looking ahead angrily

A week after the announcement of the K-drama, me and Taehyung, now with striking red hair, had a quick interview when we attended an award show that included BTS and Chaeyoung.

"So how are you feeling, V-ssi, that you got cast as Han Seojun? Isn't he the second male lead?" the interviewer asked my boyfriend.

"Well, it was okay for me. I-" he started.