last day

The four of us came to the venue at the same time the next day to watch the afternoon show. Nothing much happened until someone as famous as Taehyung came to watch the last catwalk.

"Let's all welcome, Ms. Bae Ji Ah, or better known as Cristine from AAA." the emcee said as a new model-like woman stood up from her seat beside Baekhyun

"Why is she here?" Jennie asked, "She's not even a model."

"Maybe she just likes fashion like Taehyung does" Jinyoung pointed his thumb to my boyfriend, who's just sitting like he's bored

I looked at the girl beside Baekhyun. She's really pretty, I can see men looking at her direction while she's busy talking to Baekhyun and Suho.

The event for the day ended at 9pm, which meant that my friends and I are hungry for at least an hour now since the event started in the afternoon.

"Where do you lot want to eat?" Jinyoung asked

I was about to answer when someone shouted from behind us, "Taehyungie!"

The four of us looked back to see Cristine walking towards us, no, scratch that, she's walking towards Taehyung, her eyes focused on him only.

The cameramen took photos of her as she approached my boyfriend, she was smiling like she just saw someone she's close with and doesn't even care about the cameras around her.

Finally, when she's already in front of Taehyung, she stopped.

"I didn't know you're here," she said, about to hug him, but Taehyung quickly stepped backward, "Don't you want to hug your friend whom you've never seen for a long time now?"

"Why are you here?" Taehyung said monotonously

"I got invited, silly." Cristine said, "You know I love fashion"

"We'll get going now." Taehyung held my hand and signalled us to walk away when Cristine spoke again

"Dangsin-ui yeoja chingu-ingayo? Dangsin-ui hoesaneun yeojeonhi dangsin-i geuleon geos-eul heoyonghaji anhseubnida, dangsin-eun ij-eossseubnikka? (Is that your girlfriend? Your company still isn't allowing you to have such, have you forgotten?)"

Taehyung didn't turn back, but he held my hand tighter.

Cristine continued, the cameramen still capturing the scene, "Dangsin-eun jigjang-eseo beos-eonal su eobs-seubnida. V. chinguwaui gwangyee haeng-un-eul bibnida! (You can't escape your job, V. Good luck on your relationship with your friend!)"

We finally walked away from Cristine after that. Once inside the car the company provided us for a week, Jinyoung drove away.

"What does that girl mean when she said those things to you, V?" Jennie asked from the passenger seat

"It's not true that still aren't allowed to date. I mean, we can but only with idols from our company."

"Right, Cristine's from Big Hit too." Jinyoung commented, "Who the hell came up with that rule?"

"Bang PD nim. He only did that so he'll know we can't keep off track with our schedules since we are under the same management."

"That's stupid." I finally spoke up, earning a smirk from Taehyung beside me

"I know. But I'm taking the risk, am I not?" he grinned, "You're worth the risk, Kimchi."

"I'm sorry but... Kimchi?" Jennie looked at us from the mirror

"The food, Kimchi?"

"The say cheese, Kimchi" Taehyung deadpanned

Silence took over until Jinyoung finally exclaimed, "Ah! She makes you smile. I get it. Finally. You're so slow, Jen!"