make it right

The day of their concert in Seoul came, and I couldn't be any more giddy. The ride to the stadium was just me whining and overthinking about what might happen later if I ever got the chance to talk to him after the concert. George, on the other hand, mostly kept quiet but then yelled at me when she had had enough of my annoyingly whiny presence.

George and I were in VIP standing, a little from the right of the stage. I brought my black face mask to cover my face and avoid being asked by fans, or worse, antis, as to why I am here attending the concert of my ex-boyfriend. My manager managed (hehehe) to surprise me again by bringing two army bombs to fully support the boys. She never admitted it, but I knew she was an ARMY deep inside.

The concert started, and most songs were new to me, so I couldn't join in the crowd happily singing with them. When it got to their solo, Taehyung didn't fail to surprise his fans.

"This song is called Scenery. It's a song I wrote when I was stuck in the military." He stopped and scanned the crowd. "Right before I left, I knew then and there that you'd be mad at me and may not accept me when I get back, so it made me think. What if I write her another song? Will she take me back? Will she love me the way she used to back then? These thoughts kept me awake every night, so I figured, why not make one just for the heck of it? I couldn't sleep anyway... and so I did. Now, I'm releasing it here. Right in front of you all, and to you, I know you're here. I may not see you with my big brown eyes, but I know you're here watching."

I stood there, stunned at his introduction. He knew I was here?

I slowly looked at the woman beside me and said, "You told him?!"

"I just helped you, missy. Now listen to him sing a song for you!"

George's voice was pretty loud, so the girls in front of us heard her. Turning their heads, they immediately recognized who I was, even when I was wearing a mask.

"Taehyung!! She's here!" one of the girls shouted.

"Kim Jisoo's here!" the others shouted and raised their hands.

I looked at my manager again for support, but the damn woman just shrugged and gave me a thumbs up. "Good luck with your talk."

When I turned my head towards the stage, I found him staring at me already, a smile on his face, "Can you push her towards the stage?" he asked politely.

Before I could react, ARMYs quickly pushed me lightly towards the stage, which wasn't that far from where I was originally standing. Once beside the stage, a staff placed a small box in front of me for me to step on, with Taehyung offering his hand out.

"Come on stage with me, please?" he asked

I took his hand and he gently pulled me up onstage. As if on cue, the music finally started.

"I see you today on the street full of flowers

Will it be in me?

I'm putting my feelings in the park after the early morning moon

This song is headed for you

I hear the sound of film from the moon at night

I still wonder wonder beautiful story

Still wonder wonder best part

I still wander wander next story

I want to make you mine"

Hearing him sing made me emotional, but I kept myself from crying in front of the crowd. Taehyung was smiling at me during the first verse and chorus, looking at me intently like he was singing to me, only me, and not in front of a lot of people.