calm before

I drove Taehyung to the airport the next day. When we arrived, the media surrounded us until Tae told them to give us some space.

"I'm going back here before Valentine's." he told me

"You better be" I said, chuckling

"Can I have a kiss before I go home?" he leaned closer and poked his cheek

"Ya! There are a lot of people here." I said but he didn't budge, "Kim Taehyung"

He pouted, "Fine. But you better do it next time."

"Sure, just on the cheek?" I smirked, challenging him. "Will that do?"

This time, his face lit up, "Kim Jisoo, I'd never thought you'd ask."

"I was kidding." I said, "Now go. You might miss your flight."

"Araso! Saranghae, my Jisoo-ah!" he shouted as he walked away from me

I grinned, determined to give him back the energy he had, "Saranghae, my Taehyungie!"

Flashes of cameras almost blinded me that day before I got the chance to enter my car. However, it was all worth it.

---

January was the month that Chaeng's waiting for. A week after my birthday, Chaeyoung's song was released by the company, which slowly gained popularity in just a few days. My friends and I helped her in promoting her song, which was a success, seeing her trending in a few social media sites.

Similarly, January was also a busy month for my other friends and I. Jennie has to promote her new collection, Lisa has another dance cover to do with the famous Youtuber Matt Steffanina (she made her own YouTube channel just last year, earning lots of viewers from different countries), Jinyoung got the recognition he deserved from making Taehyung's music video so producers and directors approached him, and finally, I have to do fan meetings for my advertisement in Kia and Olens.

"Hi, Jisoo. I've been a fan since your Sprite ad. I think you're really pretty!" a teenaged boy told me when it was his turn to let me sign his notebook and my photo

I was about to say thank you when loud squeals erupted and filled the room we were in.

"It's Kim Taehyung!" I heard one say

I turned my head to my right, only to be greeted by a sudden kiss on my forehead by none other than THE Kim Taehyung, "Good thing I made it."

He sat beside me and smiled at the boy standing in front of our table, "Yo! What's your name?"

"Uhm, Ivan." the boy answered and I carefully asked for his notebook and photo for me to write on, "You're from BTS, right?"

"Yeah" Taehyung eagerly answered, "You know us?"

"I like your songs, and the choreography too! You're all cool!"

Taehyung fist bumped Ivan before the boy was ushered to go.

"As usual, you're taking my spotlight again." I shook my head, "You just arrived from the  airport?"

"Yes," he smiled, "I couldn't wait to see you."

"Hi, Ms. Jisoo, and V!" a familiar face greeted us, "Still remember me?"

"The girl from the beach last year?" I replied, a smile on my face from remembering her little sister back then

"Oh!" Taehyung said, "The one with the little sister?"

The girl nodded, "I couldn't bring Jessica with me because she might get lost in the crowd. My name's Jane."