last day with our rose

A week after the shoot with Suho, the boy had already found my Instagram account and followed me. He didn't call me though, which was a relief for Jinyoung since he really thought Suho liked me. My best friend also threatened me that he'd tell Taehyung what happened if Suho would bother me. I just brushed at his empty threat and laughed at his annoyed reaction.

Sunday
3:20 pm
Kim Jisoo's living room

"OH MY GOD, BIG SIS! You're on television!"

"I know. I still can't believe it," I said, eyes fixed on the screen.

"You're so pretty, Sooya!" Chaeng commented.

"I wish I'd be on TV too!" Jennie said.

"I told you to upload your song covers on YouTube! Then you'll be famous like our Jisoo right now," Lisa voiced.

"Ya! I'm not famous. It's just one commercial. It's not like agencies will be asking for my contact number now."

"I'll be your manager!" Jinyoung volunteered

"I think Soo should get a female manager. You'll just be bugging her till she's annoyed at you." Chaeng disagreed

"Excuse me?" he gasped. "I don't do that to V."

"Yeah, you do," I said, and they laughed at my remark.

The advertisement, both on television and online, was just released today, so my friends decided to go watch it here with me. However, today would also be the last day of Chaeyoung staying here in California since her family would fly back to Korea tomorrow morning. Now, the agenda would be us watching the advertisement, and then we'd have a picnic at the park where we all met.

Once at the park with our food, we all gathered around and reminisced about the moment we met as high schoolers.

Jinyoung and I were walking back home from our school when we passed by the park. There, we saw two girls having an argument while another girl was in between them, trying to break them apart.

"Jen, stop this. It's not worth it." the girl in the middle said

"But she spilled her juice on my Chanel sweater!" the Jen girl said, "This is worth more than what you have right now, missy."

"I didn't notice you.... there. I-I-I'm sorry." the tall girl said, bowing her head lightly

"It's ok. Don't mind Jennie." the girl in the middle said, smiling at the tall girl in front of her

"No! It's not okay!" Jennie said and pulled the tall girl's hair

That's when Jinyoung and I ran towards them to break up the fight. We managed to break them apart, with Jinyoung and Jennie's friend holding the furious Jennie while I'm trying to fix the poor tall girl's hair (I was tiptoeing when I was doing that, by the way).

"Jennie." Jinyoung said, "Jennie, right?"

Jennie nodded, staring at Jinyoung, her face now calm and innocent.

"I get that your sweater is worth a ton of money but can you please, handle your rage in a nicer way," Jinyoung told her

The girl only stared at my best friend until her friend nudged her arm.

"But my mom will get mad at me when she sees it. I don't care how much it costs, I just don't want my mom to get mad at me." Jennie explained

"I'll wash it... for you then" the tall girl spoke

"What's your name?" I asked her

"Lisa. Lalisa Manoban."

"You're not American?" Jennie's friend said