55; Sledding with Steve Roger's Shield

"Kids, dinner!" Tony called from the kitchen. We stood from the floor and walked into the dining room where all the food was set out.

"I don't know how I feel about being called a kid." I said as I sat down.

"Well as long as you're living here that's what you are." Tony kissed the top of my head and I rolled my eyes.

" Tony kissed the top of my head and I rolled my eyes

"Even when I'm 30?"

"Even when you're 30."

Dinner was fantastic. Except for when Peter and I began flicking pieces of food off our spoons at each other and got scolded. But other than that it was great.

Afterwards all the adults had drinks and stood around chatting, Tony also invited over some more people and the house got pretty crowded. Christmas music played loudly through the speakers and at the moment Jingle Bell Rock was playing. Me and the rest of the kids got bored playing board games and decided to look for something more fun to do. We headed to my room, the Christmas music and chatter becoming muffled as we closed the door.

"What do you guys wanna do now? We've played every game in existence!" Peter fell back on my bed dramatically. We laughed at him.

"Peter, I don't think I own every game in existence."

"Well we've played enough."

I thought for a moment, my eyes drifting toward the window. "Hey, look!"

Everyone looked to the window where millions of snowflakes could be seen falling to the ground. It had only snowed a little bit so far this month.

"We should go sledding!" Cassie suggested.

"I've never done that before." I said.

"What?! Oh my Gosh we have to go right now! This child is deprived."