The First Day

Yah get the frick up!! You're gonna be late for your first day of school.

Yeah yeah I'm up.

I said as I sat up, rubbing my eyes and moving hair away from my face.

Get ready quick and come downstairs for breakfast. Better come quick before mom and dad leave.

Again? Okay I'll be down.

I sighed and got up, dragging my feet to my closet and took out my uniform. I than went to take a bath and freshen up before wearing the uniform. I than grabbed a cardigan from my closet and skipped my way down the stairs, lightly and quickly so I won't miss my parents.

Mom, dad good morning.

Morning sweetie.

They answered back sweetly as I gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I took a piece of toast and spread some jam on it before taking a big bite.

Mmhm crispy. Thanks auntie li.

I hugged our maid auntie Li before going back next to my parents.

So where are you guys going this time and how long?

We're going to London for maybe a year or two.

That's long but have a safe trip there.

Thank you for being considerate sweetie.

Yeah unlike your sister here.

I'm considerate.

She whined as she swung her arm around my shoulder.

Sure Yeri but you whined just now unlike your sister.

Dad said as he ruffled her hair and picked up his bag.

We'll have to get going now so take your sister to school safely.

Where's oppa?

Aigoo wake up your brother before you go. Thanks Yeri and y/n see you guys when we come back.

Mom gave us a kiss on the forehead before going out the door with dad.

Here's a brief introduction. My parents are well rich and they own a company that is very famous now and they go on trips every now and than to either meet new people or expand their business overseas. Yeri is my sister and she has a group of friends and together they are Red Velvet. I also have a brother who is the most annoying but he is very supportive. caring and protective. His name is Kim Yugyeom with his group of friends names Got7.

I'm Kim y/n and I'm close friends with Choi Yena, Kim Minju, Ahn Yujin and best friends with Han Jisung. I'm close with lots of other people but I'm not listing it out. They have a group of friends but I'm not close with the rest as they are from a different school except for Jisung because I'm quite close to Stray Kids. I was sad that I had to change school since my friends won't be there but they decided to change school with me. Also because their friends are in school I'm going to. Now back to the story.

Who's gonna wake him up unnie?

How about we both go in and scream next to his ears.

Let's do it.

We both chuckled and went to his room, quietly going next to him. Yeri unnie lifted up her fingers and counted to 3.

AHHHHHH! WAKE UP!!

We screamed at his left ear making him wake up in shock and fall down onto the floor.

Ahhahaha