The worst day

What do you want Hwang Eunbi?

I asked without looking up from my desk. I heard a huff and the door close before hearing footsteps nearing.

How did you know?

She asked as she closed my laptop. I looked up and gave her the 'are you kidding me' look.

You're the only person who dares to come into the CEO's office, opening the door like that.

True. Why did you come to the office early in the morning? You skipping school?

Yeah, my dad said there was an important meeting but it's in an hour and a half so I come to do some work. What about you?

It's the only time I get to see you in forever so I came to say hello.

You see me everyday.

Yeah but I'm always busy when you come from school and you get off before me so I don't get to chat with you and stuff.

True. Well we can eat lunch together later if you want.

Promise?

No I don't. I have no idea what my dad is planning.

Oh came on.

I'll text you if I can.

You always say that and the text I get are 'Can't make it sorry'.

Too bad.

I said and stuck out my tongue at her. She acted like she was choking me then stood behind me, placing her head on the top my chair. Then there was a knock on the door and Gyuri's head popped in.

Hey y/n there's a guest.

Let them in.

She then went out and the door opened once more, revealing Hyewon in a white dress.

Hey y/n!

Hey Hyewon. You skipping school too?

Yeah my dad forced me too.

Oh~ Partners in crime.

Get out SinB, go do your work.

Whatever, better text me something good later.

She ruffled my hair and went out. I fixed my hair and stood up, going to Hyewon.

Was that your friend?

Well yeah she works here but we became friends.

You 2 look very close.

I guess, she's the first person who come into my office, making the door fly open.

She chuckled and sat down next to me.

So why'd you come here?

My dad told me too. I have no idea why either.

I let out a breathed laughter and stretched in my seat. I then notice her skirt and took off my suit jacket, covering her leg with it.

Thank you.

No problem. You want something to drink?

No I'm fine.

I was gonna get her something when the phone beeped. ' Ms Kim please check your email. '

Got it.

I said after I pressed the button and sat back in my seat and opened my laptop.