An incident

SinB: Excuse me-

Jeonghan: Sorry but Ms Kim is busy.

You: Let her talk.

Jeonghan: Ne.

SinB: About this morning-

You: You want to apologise? There's no need.

SinB: Well I need to clear up a misunderstanding.

She handed me keys and I took it, inspecting it a little.

You: It's my keys.

SinB: Yeah you dropped it but I was rushing because I forgot to bring my interview papers so I couldn't hand it to you and say sorry.

You: Well thank you. Have a nice day then.

I then walked off and went back to my office where I saw a person sitting at my place.

Who said you can come into Ms Kim's office? Please get out.

I just came don't chase me out so quick.

It's okay Jeonghan, I know her.

Ne Ms Kim. Should I prepare coffee?

No she's going soon also don't work so hard, it's a temporary job anyways.

He bowed and went out to his seat. I was left there with a pouting vitamin in my office.

Why are you here Somi? And how did you get in?

I was here to visit my dad and heard you were working here so I came to say hello. Beside it's been like 2 years since we saw each other.

Right. Do you think my dad will except a resignation letter from me?

Isn't today your first day?

Yeah but I didn't want to work.

If you write it under anonymous will it work?

I don't think so. Ugh this is so frustrating!

Make him fire you.

He would never.

True since he's the one who wanted you to work.

Scratch that topic. How long are you going to stay here? I have stuff to do.

I'll be going in about 5 minutes. I'm going to annoy you until then.

I shook my head and went to my seat, doing my stuff. She left after awhile and I continued doing work until I can get off at 5pm. I grabbed my stuff and went down to he lobby when I saw a familiar face.

y/n! Just in time. Do you have time right now?

Nayeon unnie? Yeah sure I have time.

Great can you pick up my child at xxx childcare? I have something urgent to do thanks!

Wai- huh?

She ran off before I could say anything and I slowly walked to my car, confused at what just happened. I then punched the address of the childcare into my gps and was on the way there.

When did she have a child? Why am I going to pick her child up? What just happened back there?

I kept talking to myself until my phone cut me off with the ringing from a call. I placed the earpiece into my ear and took the call.