Working?

The guy raised the cup and smashed it on the ground, making Hyewon exclaim once more. I saw that she was shaking and quickly went up to them before anything else can happen. I grabbed Hyewon's hand and pushed the guy away.

Who are you and why are you interfering someone else's business.

Get out and away from her or else.

Or else what? What do you thing you can do?

He said with a smirk and walked closer to me. I scoffed and used my head to hit his nose.

That was just the start so get away from here before I beat you up.

I said as I pulled Hyewon behind me more. He got up and smirked, grabbing a empty glass bottle and raising it up to hit me. I raised my hand to block my head from the glass bottle and kicked him away. I quickly got Hyewon out of the house and into my car, driving far away before stopping to check on Hyewon.

Hyewon-ah are you okay? Did you get hurt?

I asked worriedly but she was too shock to say anything. She was trembling like crazy and I looked around and found a pharmacy.

Hold on okay I'll go get you a calming pill.

I told her gently and opened the door to go out but was stopped. I looked to see her grabbing my arm with her shaking hand.

Please don't go.

I'll be back really quick.

N-No please. Stay with me.

I heard her sobbing and pulled her into a hug, caressing her back to try to calm her down.

Okay I won't leave you alone, I'll stay right by your side.

Slowly she started to stop shaking and was a bit calmer. She held on to my hand tightly while I caressed her hand with my thumb.

Everything's okay now. I'll bring Yena's place first okay?

She nodded and leaned back into the seat. I helped her put on her seat belt and drove to Yena's house. When we arrived, I saw that she was asleep so I carried her bridal style up to Yena's place.

He-! Oh what's wrong?

Something happened at Hyewon's house. Can you take care of her for me for now? I need to go somewhere.

Sure come on in. You can put her down in the guest room.

Thank you. If she wakes up and asks for me, just say I went to buy food.

Okay but are you okay? You're bleeding.

I'm fine don't worry. I'll be back.

Okay be careful.

I quickly went back down to my car and drove back to Hyewon's house, calling the police on the way there.

Hello this is the police how may I help you?

Yes I would like to report a case of violence and harassment.

I told them the detail and went back to the house to see if the guy is still there. I went in to see that the guy was gone but the other girl that was here is still there.

Um hi. May I ask if you know where that guy that was here went?

I'm not sure but he said he would be back next time.

Well it'll be better for you to move out first. I've called the police now and they'll be investigating so I hope you can cooperate and tell them what happened.