The Calm After The Storm

Third Person POV

The café bell rang as the sound of the rain got louder then softer again. y/n was drawing on her iPad, waiting for the rain to die down. Her hoodie sat next to her while her coffee was slowly cooling on the table. The rain didn't look like it was dying soon so y/n decided to spend her time wisely by doing her project.

Someone sat down in front of her but she could care less. She was very concentrated in her work that she didn't care if anyone sat in front of her. She saw the figure stand up and leave so she went back to giving her project her full attention when she felt something cold on her neck. Her head shot up along with hand, using it to cover her neck.

I have a girlfriend.

She spurted out in a state of panic. Her eyes widened as she saw Hyewon sitting next to her, staring at her worriedly. The latter pulled y/n's hand down and stared at her injured neck, tears welling up making y/n panic.

Don't cry please I-I'm fine it's just a small scratch.

I'm sorry.

Hyewon said and y/n pulled her into a tight hug.

I'm sorry too, please stop crying.

y/n wiped away the latter's tears and handed her handkerchief to her before going to order a cup of hot coffee. She come back with the coffee in her hand and handed it to Hyewon, tucking loose hair behind Hyewon's ears as she was drinking the coffee.

You should've went home, I didn't give you that umbrella for nothing.

I wanted to talk to you, I needed to apologise.

You have nothing to apologise for.

I do. I didn't let you explain, I left you on read and didn't reply to your messages or phone calls. I don't know why I did that but I just felt like I wasn't good enough for you.

You are too good for me.

I'm not... I talked to Yeri unnie and she told me what happened. She told me about your past and I felt worst, I felt like I made you feel worst.

Hey it's okay, you didn't.

y/n took Hyewon's hand into her own and caressed the back of Hyewon's hand with her thumb. She placed her hand gently onto Hyewon's cheek and wiped the tears off of her face, caressing it at the same time.

I'm sorry I didn't know, I'm sorry I left you alone, I'm sorry I made you sad.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I should've went to your house to find you but I'm sorry I couldn't bring myself too.

y/n smiled before pecking her girlfriends lips.

I missed you, a lot, I thought I was going to die when I couldn't see you.

y/n...

Hyewon pouted as she felt guilty but her girlfriend was smiling, giving her kisses everywhere on her face. Good thing they were at the corner of the café, hidden away from other customers. After awhile more of hugging, y/n went back to finishing her project and brought Hyewon home when she was finished.

Your POV

Go on in, I'll text you later.

I said to Hyewon and she nodded but still held on to my hand. I smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead before pushing her in.

Have a warm shower okay Kwangbae? I don't want you having a cold.

You too, get home safe. Call me.