A kid?

Lia and Yeji told their story after the 3 of them begged to hear it. We talked, laughed and watched movies for awhile until they all fell asleep. I brought more blankets and covered them with it before laying down next to Yuna, falling asleep almost immediately.

I was the first one to wake up so I decided to go for a run since I haven't in awhile. I changed and went out after writing a note. After my run, I came back and as I got near my apartment, I felt someone behind me. I was about to look behind when I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.

My instinct kicked in and I grabbed the persons arm and twisted it, flipping him and throwing him onto the ground.

Ah! Yeah Kim y/n!

Kim Taehyung? I'm not sorry but damn it I should have beaten you up more.

Oh come on y/n. You can't do this forever.

Oh watch me.

y/n please. Let's just talk.

We're done Taehyung, we don't need to talk because it's too late.

Come on you have never given me a chance.

It's been 6 years Taehyung, get over it.

Please I-

She said she doesn't want to talk.

I look over and saw the 5 of them standing behind me with their arms crossed and anger was shown clearly on their face.

Go and never come again.

I then pushed all of them back in and locked the door.

Don't talk to him anymore.

Lia said sternly. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

It's not like I want to.

Next time he talks to you, beat him up and walk away.

Okay Yeji I get it.

I went and took a shower, changing into my work clothes.

You're going to work?

Yuna asked as I walked out of my room.

Yeah I have some stuff I need to settle. I'll be back by 3 so you guys do your thing don't create trouble.

Lia: Okay drive safe.

Yuna: Come back quick and with food!

Ryujin: Bye!

Chaeryeong: See you later!

Yeji: Be safe come home quick before they wreck your house.

I chuckled and look to Yeji.

Take care of the house for me.

Sure.

I then went to my car and drove to the company. I headed up to my office to see someone seating inside. I look towards Gyuri's table and saw that she wasn't there. I walk into my office and a smile immediately showed up on my face.

Eomma!

Aigoo y/n-ah.

I went to her and gave her a big hug. I then saw a little girl beside her and squatted down in front of her. I gave her a warm smile in which she returned but I could see she was shy as she leaned closer to my mom.

Who's this little cutie eomma?

This is Park Aeyoung, 5 years old (international). My friends daughter's daughter.