The misunderstanding

Ready. Set. Run!

The teacher started the timer and we started running. Somi ran ahead of me right away but I knew she was going to burn out faster than me. I ran the rounds smoothly with no difficulty when the fifth round came, Somi was slowing down and after my sixth round I sprinted the rest of my rounds. I was done in 10.23 minutes and was still breathing fine. Somi came at 12.15 minutes and was panting.

Why did you sprint the last few rounds? I... hate you... so much.

She glared at me while sitting down, trying to catch her breath.

It's not my fault. You were too fast at the first few rounds so you burnt out faster.

I said as I passed her a bottle of water. She took big sips of water as she tried to stable her breathing. We were the only 2 at the benches so we started fooling around after I told her my plan of being cold in school until more people came than we stopped.

You owe me ice cream.

Yeah I know.

Hey you were the one who made the bet.

She pouted and slumped into the bench.

Fine I'll treat you ice cream.

I ruffled her hair.

Yay! Thank you.

She was about to hug me but I stopped her.

Nope.

Oh right cold.

I than looked to the field and my eyes immediately went to Hyewon. I quickly averted my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. What's wrong with me? I thought as I push my hair back with my hand as it was annoyingly in my face. I than looked back down and saw boys looking at me.

The fuck do they want?

You looked to hot when you brushed your hair with your fingers.

Bullshit. I'm a fuckin potato dude.

Don't you shit me right now you slim ass good looking girl.

I than looked at the time and it was almost 20 minutes and there was still some people at the field. I looked back to Somi who made a funny joke, making me laugh. The teacher heard it and frowned.

What's so funny? You do 20 push ups too.

I glared at Somi and went into push up position. I did 20 easily which made everyone shocked. When I got up, everyone was looking at me, even the teacher and they had their mouth hanging open.

What? You told me to do 20.

Umm yeah okay g-good job.

I sat back down and looked at Somi who looked at me very shocked.

What?

How did you just do 20 push ups so easily?

Cause I trained dude.

Do you have muscles? Let me see.

She asked and tried to pull up my sleeves but I moved around, trying to stop her from pulling my sleeves up when the teacher blew the whistle.

Now stop it.

Fine. But I will check it later.

Everyone who didn't finish their run did their push ups and we went back to the gym for dodgeball.