Promise

Thank you for today Ms Kim. I'm sorry for what happened. I'll be sure to contact you tomorrow before we head over.

No problem. Hope to see some improvements. I'll be waiting.

Jae bowed towards me and Gyuri before forcing his secretary to bow too. As they got in the elevator, I let out a small chuckle at Gyuri before turning my body to face her.

So y/n... how did it go? The guy seemed irritated when he walked off so I'm guessing not good.

Not good for them. They'll come back tomorrow so tell Mr Kim it got pushed back.

Okay sure. I'll tell him if he asks. Here, the thing you asked for.

Thanks unnie. I'm sorry I couldn't go get it myself.

No problem. I know the person better anyways so it's fine. You ready for your trip?

I wish it was a trip. I'll start packing today after telling Hyewon.

Good luck. We have a meeting later with the modeling agency so be on time.

I know I will. I saw the newcomer today.

Ah Chuu? She's an energetic one be careful.

Oh I could tell. She talked to me in the lift when I came up.

She talked to you? And you talked to her!?

Yeah... why so surprised.

I mean it's you we're talking about.

True. She doesn't know I'm the CEO.

Yves didn't tell her? Guess she forgot.

I like her not knowing who I am. Makes me know she wants to be actual friends.

I mean even if people want to be friends with you... it's too scary.

Unnie~

You should show them your cute side.

Nope never.

Aigoo. Go back in you have paperwork to do.

I nodded and went back into my office, making a simple americano before sitting down at my table. I took of my suit blazer and picked up my pen, reading through loads and loads of documents.

Timeskip

y/n! Time for your meeting Ms Kim.

Got it Ms Jang.

Come on before you are late.

Okay okay. Let me just grab my stuff.

I quickly put on my blazer and straightened my tie before grabbing some documents and heading out. I followed Gyuri to the meeting room and went in after her. Everyone stood up to greet me but I motioned them to seat down.

As I went to my seat and sat down, my eyes met Chuu's widened ones and smiled a little. I managed to suppress my laughter as I looked at her shocked face.

Good afternoon. I'll first like to apologise for my break for a week. I'm sure Gyuri did a great job managing it but I'm sorry for the sudden disappearance. I see we have a new employee now, welcome.

N-Nice to meet you Ms Kim. I'm Kim Jiwoo or you can call me Chuu.

Nice to meet you too Chuu. Now shall we get started? What's new?