Missing?

Yah y/n over here!

I turned towards the voice and saw 4 of them seating at a table. I walked towards them and sat down beside Han.

So what ice cream do you guys want?

Yena: I want Strawberry!

Minju: I want Chocolate!

Yujin: I want Green tea!

Han: I want Strawberry!

They all shouted out one by one. I chuckled and went to the counter to order.

Hello welcome. What would you like to... order?

I would like 2 strawberry, 2 chocolate and 1 green tea ice cream please.

I then took out the money and handed it to the cashier but she wasn't taking it.

Hello? Are you okay?

I asked as I waved my hand in front of her face.

Uh yeah. That will be $13.75 thank you.

I handed her the money and she handed me the change. I waited at the side for awhile and took the tray of ice cream to the table.

Wah! Thanks y/n!

They all exclaimed and started eating their ice cream. We talked as we ate and went home after we all finished. I parked my bike back into the garage and went upstairs.

Oh you're back y/n.

Just in time. Come help us cook dinner.

Coming!

I ran to the kitchen and saw that Yeri unnie and mom were making kimchi jjigae. I washed my hands and helped them with whatever I could. After we were done, we sat down and ate dinner together. Halfway through dinner, dad's phone rang and he went out to talk. After awhile he came back with an apologetic look.

Dad: I'll be going out to the company early tomorrow so I won't see you guys in the morning.

You: That's fine appa.

Mom: Yeah but make sure you don't skip your meals again.

Yeri: Appa. If you can make it do you want to eat out for dinner tomorrow?

Yugyeom: Oh that's a good idea!

Dad: Sure why not.

3 of you: Yay!

After eating dinner, I went up to my room and flopped onto my bed. I then sat up and went to my desk and sat down, taking out my homework. Once I finished, I looked at the clock and it was 10 o'clock. I decided to sleep early and went to brush my teeth, packed my bag and went to sleep.

Yeri POV

I woke up in the morning and went to freshen up and change. I then went to wake y/n up as I didn't se her down stairs but when I opened her room door, the room was empty. I quickly ran downstairs and saw mom and auntie Li making breakfast.

Mom! Auntie li! Did you guys see y/n?

No. Maybe she went to school early. Give her a call.

Okay.

I quickly fished out my phone and dialed y/n's number.

Hello y/n? Where are you?

I'm going to school a bit late unnie. Don't worry about me.

Wha- Hello? Hello y/n?