The surprise

I'm sorry we didn't come earlier. Are you okay Ms y/n?

M-Ms y/n? You guys are...?

We are your bodyguards' that Ms Yeri called to keep you safe.

Yeri unnie? How did she know I was in danger.

How did I not when I saw you running for your life down the hallway.

Unnie why are you out here?

To make sure you're fine.

Yeri unnie gestured the bodyguards' to get him away from me and they left after bowing to us. I thanked Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie before getting pulled by the ear by Yeri unnie.

Ah! Unnie it hurts.

I whined as she pulled me to the garden. She let got of my ear as we arrived and turned to my, crossing her arms with an angry look on her face.

Why didn't you tell me?

She asked as I massaged my ear.

Tell you what?

That you were being harassed by a dude.

Well I could handle him but I just didn't want to fight today.

I- Fine. Now tell me where were you this morning?

I-I was at grandpa's grave.

y/n-

I'm fine I just went because I hadn't gone in like a year.

Are you okay?

Yeah why shouldn't I be?

I said with a small smile. She looked at me, worried but smiled back and hugged me. I hugged her back and we sat there for awhile until she had to go back to class. We bid goodbye as she ran back to class. I then felt someone behind me and saw the 2 bodyguards' as I turned behind.

What your names?

I'm Park Hyun Woo

And I'm Park Jung Woo.

Are you guys brothers?

Yes Ms y/n.

Just y/n is fine.

They both looked at each other, probably thinking if they should call me by my name.

It's fine everyone does it.

N-Ne y-y/n.

See there we go.

I smiled and saw them smile a little but go back to their serious face in a snap. I raised my eyebrows then turned back around and listened to music. Without knowing, I fell asleep and when I woke up it was already close to the end of class. I sat up and saw that a suit jacket was covering my leg and another one was covering my body.

Thanks guys.

I said as I returned them their suit jacket. They bowed and took it back, wearing it back on. I then stood up and went to the nearby vending machine as I wanted to buy some lunch but there wasn't anything that was exactly 'lunch'.

Are you guy hungry?

No y/n.

No M- y/n.

They both said simultaneously but right after they said it, their stomach growled.

Your stomachs do not lie. Well let's go eat lunch.