A new neighbour

Your POV

Unnie!? I didn't know you were in this school.

Of course you didn't. I'm always in my office most of the time so I didn't know you were in this school too until I saw you when I went to buy a snack.

So why are you always in your office?

Well I'm the head of the photography club so I have lots of things to do.

Ah~ right.

You haven't join any yet right? Would you like to join mine? Since you like photography as much as me.

I'll think about it.

I said jokingly making her nudge my arm.

Oh come one~!

Okay fine I'll join your club.

Yes!

Yah Moonbyul!

Coming Solar! See you tomorrow after school at 3!

Okay bye unnie!

I took out my sandwich and ate it while chilling and scrolling through social media. I than felt a hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off and looked behind to see the same rude girl.

What do you want?

Oh nothing just to say sorry for hurting your leg.

So you're telling me you caused it?

Well I-

So I should sue you for harming me?

What!? No that's not-

Well thank you for telling me that. I'll see you in court.

Wait!-

I than stood up and walked away, crumpling the paper that holds the sandwich and throwing it away. I walked to my locker and took out my art stuff as it was the next lesson. I than closed the locker door and started walking towards the cafeteria to find my friends when suddenly, a guy bumped into me. The guy fell and I didn't but my stuff fell onto the ground.

I'm so sorry.

Whatever.

I said as I picked up my stuff and went on my way when the guy ran in front of me.

y/n right?

Who are you?

I'm Dohyun remember?

Nam Dohyun? Junior in my previous school I remember why are you here though?

Ah~ Once you changed school I started to get bullied a lot again so my mom changed me to this school.

Cool well don't get bullied anymore and watch were you are running. I gotta go meet my friends now bye.

Bye noona see you next time.

I waved and walked towards the cafeteria when the same rude girl showed up again this time with another girl that looks older than us. I walked pass them and was about to go in the cafeteria when I felt someone pull my hair. I grabbed the persons arm and twisted it.

Ah! Yah let go!

Why should I when you grabbed my hair first.

I- What do you mean she's different Jennie she's the same rude punk.